Connecticut state law issues - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > USA State Specific Issues

Notices

USA State Specific Issues Issues that are specific to a particular state, or subregion within a state, should be appended to the existing relevant thread. NEW threads cannot be created in this forum.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #21
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvargas85 View Post
Hello All,
I am looking for information about venomous reptiles in Connecticut. Is there a way to keep them legally in CT? Is there a permit or license that I can apply for? I've been looking on CT.gov and haven't been able to find any information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
RV
There no way to get the permit anymore. Even those of us who had them for years have run into the issue of the state no longer renewing them. They do not issue any new ones and stopped renewing a few years ago.

Old 10-18-2015, 07:29 PM   #22
snakesareawesome
yep, no venomous in CT. Only option if you really want them is to move. At a nature center, you could probably keep a copperhead lol

Old 03-03-2016, 10:13 PM   #23
Wdelaney
This is an altruist offer thank you, thank you, thank you.
I would like the list also. I am a zoologist, and this is vital to me.

Old 03-05-2016, 10:36 PM   #24
snakesareawesome
The laws in CT are insane. Dart frogs are illegal.

Old 03-07-2016, 11:19 AM   #25
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
The laws in CT are insane. Dart frogs are illegal.
Since when are dart frogs illegal? I have never heard that one before.

Old 03-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #26
snakesareawesome
Since 2012

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!