Benifit for chucks family Auction is for 1.2 trio of bearded dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #61
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
So between 7:16 pm and before midnight your pet got sick and you went to the vet? Right. I don't believe that for a second, and I doubt many others do, especially since you kept outbidding yourself.

Don't bid on these if you don't want to/can't pay if you win, folks. This ain't ebay.
LoL EVEN Ebay has rules against bid retractions within the last 24 hrs of an auction. I am pretty sure he got an itch, decided to scratch it and out came his head.

And "Crud", just to let you know, DAND is being very civil here and JUST calling you Crud We have ALL been around to see how he reacts to the type of person who would one, outbid themself and then RETRACT their own high bid. Crud surely is NOT the worst he can come up with. Its probably actually the nicest.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #62
cruz
dumb a**

I realized my pet was sick last night, so I withdrew my bid to have money for the vet, If i were you I'd mind my own business mr.knowitall!

Old 03-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #63
StrictlyExotics
@ "mind my own business" on a PUBLIC thread

Old 03-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #64
Shadera
We best mind our bid'ness! Lest we be called names and such. For being upset that this kid wasted people's time and falsely bumped the bids. And of course he's camping the thread, rather than being with that "sick animal".

Old 03-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crud View Post
I realized my pet was sick last night, so I withdrew my bid to have money for the vet, If i were you I'd mind my own business mr.knowitall!
Look here intellectually challenged one, why don't you shut the hell up and disappear until you can come up with the money. To continue to post after pulling such a crackhead move and then to tell others to mind their own business or worst yet calling someone else a dumb ass which is about the most asinine thing you could have probably said. Just step away from the computer and go do something more constructive like playing in traffic or self castration.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #66
cruz

You should all shut-up, and to dand, you must be the one with your head up your ass if you really think i will pay that 25 dollars out of the kindness of my heart, when i am not even required to pay it, screw you!

Old 03-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #67
3552thomas3552
Pms sent to DAND, and WiseReptiles

Old 03-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #68
DAND
Quote:
You should all shut-up, and to dand, you must be the one with your head up your ass if you really think i will pay that 25 dollars out of the kindness of my heart, when i am not even required to pay it, screw you!
Kindness of your heart? That's rich. What heart you spineless punk? You don't have any heart or balls. Renege on you bid without an explanation and now reneging on your word to pay the $25.00.

Quote:
Like i said i am sorry, and if you give me some time i will pay the $25.00 I am truly sorry and if you would like to talk over the phone i would be more than happy. If so please send a phone #.

Thanks , Crud.
Guess what there crud, I have a BS meter and I had no expectation of you paying the money. I have seen your kind before and knew you were not a man of your word. Every excuse in the world and nothing is your fault. You are obviously a lying sack of crap. Sick animal my ass. Screw me, no you screwed yourself and I will guarantee you that your short stay here will be shadowed by me. I will make sure everyone you think you will do business with here will know what a liar, untrustworthy and worthless scum. Piss off you little puke.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #69
DAND
Just in case there was any doubt, odd how someone who didn't have the money for the auction is now searching the classifieds.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #70
StrictlyExotics
You know what is sad here Cruzty... You have all of 15 posts since being a member and not one of them is a meaningful one. The bad thing, you peepee'd in someones Cheerio's and trust me, he will haunt your each and every post. The worst part, this WAS a benefit for two people's families to help in need.

If the shoe was on the other foot and Slap Chop was here for a fundraiser for DAND, you bet he would have said a lot worse on you not honoring your bid(s). I respect that you have an issue with a supposed sickly lizard, snake, monkey, or goat but... You should think of those things BEFORE you make a commitment to buying another animals with your last 150.00

I am sure that the families in need would rather NOT receive funds from you as well. As for me, no need to look at my items as your money is no good with me. Its just a shame that some of the nice people here will cover the money you bid because they DO HAVE KINDNESS IN THEIR HEART.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread