For Sale NEW PRICE! 100 +Shipping! ONE OF A KIND! DWARF FIRETIGER MALE !!!!NEW PICS!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
rin0425
NEW PRICE! 100 +Shipping! ONE OF A KIND! DWARF FIRETIGER MALE !!!!NEW PICS!!!!!

I have a 14 month old dwarf dragon. Hes a Fire Tiger male, extremely friendly and yes, he has been fed, watered and treated exactly like my other dragons and he has just stayed small. He is a great eater, he loves his greens and eats about 40 1/4 inch crickets every day-every other day. He should be kept as a pet, I believe it would be very irresponsible to breed him, so pet inquiries only please. He brumated this winter, and has been up for about 6 weeks now. He had a negative fecal last week (Im a vet tech and do them myself at work) and exam. hes beautiful, friendly and unique, what more could you ask for?? hes a true pocket dragon and I wish I could keep him, but im moving in a few months and im going to be thinning my collection, so hes the first ill be sad to let go. ASKING 140+shipping...A STEAL FOR A UNIQUE BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY DRAGON! (I payed much more than that last year!!!)
Thanks!
Aaron

these pictures were taken with my cell phone and dont even come CLOSE to his real life coloring!

WILL DO $100 PLUS SHIPPING!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
zendragonzowner
Id love info and pics Sounds cute!
Is it true dwarfism or something else that has caused him to stay small?

Old 05-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
Viclyn
Me too! Please give us a pix. You can upload for free at: http://photobucket.com

Old 05-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
rin0425
I have some on there...how do i put them on here?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2010, 01:09 PM   #5
zendragonzowner
Attach a link.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
rin0425
I just took these pics today, sorry it was with my cell, but you can see his color (much more red in person, and he really fires up in warm water or a real sun basking!)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
niss0321
Use the paper clip when you create or edit your ad

Old 05-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #8
rin0425
what paperclip?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #9
zendragonzowner
Aww hes so cute! How much for him?

Old 05-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #10
niss0321
hit the edit button twice in your ad and you will see a paperclip mixed in the tool bar running across the top, with the lettering and whatnot

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!