Coqui Tree Frogs in the Reptile/Amphibian Hobby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
SilverRaichu
Coqui Tree Frogs in the Reptile/Amphibian Hobby

I have looked online and hadnt found much info on them as far as people keeping/breeding them. I was just curious, as I loved them for quite some time and got to see/hear them on my trip to Puerto Rico several years ago. I've always wanted to keep these as pets in my childhood (I grew up with such a passion for frogs of all kinds) and never knew if these frogs would make possible pets, but observing all the different kinds of frogs in the hobby today, I wondered why wouldnt they be. But of course I have a very basic knowledge of the frog and I know because they are an invasive species some states have laws regarding them (which include keeping them).
My question are they somewhere in the keeping/breeding hobby? Is there anyone who cares and breeds them? is there any desire to have them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!