Good Guy Another perfect transaction with Tommy T Redix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:12 PM   #1
melinda81
Arrow Another perfect transaction with Tommy T Redix

After I received my first male from Tommy I knew one would never be enough. So when I seen one of his big females available I had to have her. (Sorry no pictures I tried for a hour to upload but my Internet is slow). Tommy has been wonderful with me and agreed to work with me on payments. He kept me updated on how she was doing. Once she was ready for shipment I received my tracking information well in advance before she shipped out.once she got here she was in perfect condition ready to come out. She is elven better than pictures could show. Well handled. I am already on the list for next year's blue babies. Clearly garters are like chips you can't just have one. So thanks Tommy again and look forward to buying many more from you!

Old 08-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #2
TOMMYTRADIX
thanks!! here is a old pic of her she is a great breeder
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
ShawneeAlice
I received two baby garter snakes from Tommy today, the whole process was perfect. He shipped really quickly, and the snake came in super healthy and active. Can't ask for more than that Thank you Tommy!

Old 09-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #4
melinda81

My little boy just keeps getting better. Tommy is the man to get garters from.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Old 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #5
TOMMYTRADIX
Thanks!! Oh and Melinda. You spelled radix wrong lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Old 09-07-2016, 06:49 PM   #6
melinda81
Spellcheck sucks. Sorry

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!