Good Guy MCMB Balls aka Nick Burgener - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
carpetXchick
MCMB Balls aka Nick Burgener

Myself and my fiancé recently purchased a lot of 5 carpet pythons off of Nick, and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better transaction.
From the beginning Nick was very honest and friendly, disclosing everything and answering all of my many questions. He gave me thorough info on each snake and made my life a lot easier by doing so. He gave me plenty of pics of each snake as well as weights and feeding info. We agreed on a shipping date, and they all arrived well packed and safe. They are honestly all beautiful and in great shape. He was extremely accommodating through the whole transaction. He gave me a great deal on these snakes as well. It was nice to have such a knowledgeable and genuinely friendly person to do this deal with. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.
I would highly recommend if you are looking for any of the species he keeps to contact him. You will not be sorry you did

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

Old 08-19-2016, 03:08 PM   #2
carpetXchick
My fiancé is Colin Seifert

Old 08-19-2016, 08:25 PM   #3
OceanSpirit
Agreed 100%

I actually just received a gorgeous Mocha ball earlier this week from Nick. He was an absolute joy to work with. Great communication, so friendly, and very accommodating. He was generous with both his advice and his prices. I couldn't be happier, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again, or refer people to him!

Old 08-25-2016, 03:56 PM   #4
Ax01
Thumbs up

i got an awesome Enchi Ghost boy from MCMB at the May 2016 Seattle reptile expo. before I make any purchase at a show, I make a loop of the entire show and Nick of MCMB was cool about that. he was nice and friendly and actually remembered me from the last show. Lol we talked about the deal I let getaway last time – a GTP with Exo-Terra. we talked a bit about GHI’s and Champagnes and projects. he was actually really excited about a GHI Champagne he just hatched. his partner Victoria was also nice and friendly. she asked about my BP’s and i said they’re all named after Wicked/The Wizard of Oz characters and themes. she suggested i name my new Enchi Ghost boy Toto and u know what? I totally did!

so Toto is doing awesome. he came in a 420grams and has taken f/t rats weekly since he came home with me. he is a shy boy but his feeding response is insane. i’m feeding my other BP’s in another room and he’s perched on top of his hide, ready to strike and eat even though it’s not his night to feed. he ate and gone potty his first week with me and soon after completed the trifecta and had a perfect 1 piece shed. Toto has passed QT no problem and today he is about 750grams. his colors are great and i just hope my girl(s) will get up to size as soon as possible for him.

here's some pix of Toto:

MCMB are nice, honest and friendly folks with some nice BP’s ready to be your pets or projects. Check out their website, listings or them and their reptiles at a show near you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!