Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:24 AM   #551
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I wasn't going to post this, mostly because I was pretty sure it was an inside joke.
I am posting it now, just to show that not everything posted on FB is true.

Jay just can't keep his lies straight & forgets what he said to whom.

Also, on the ring issue … I've been married 23yrs and neither of us wear one, he more because of work.
Well in one way shape or form that explains the domestic relationship.
So he is either married to Julia and in a gay relationship.
Flat out either married or just in a gay relationship.
Or and this is what I really think. I think he's not married and Julia Ciccone is his mother and the gay domestic partnership is just a joke.
It's looking like there's nothing to gain from the domestic relationship post that I have been talking about.

* I do wear my ring everyday. Working construction, cutting down trees, cleaning reptile poop. 14 years pretty much straight.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:05 PM   #552
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
My only suggesting to Craig is to go easy on the punctuation marks and try to keep comments based on personal feelings to an absolute minimum. Your character is on trial too.
I've already said this; albeit a different way but same context.

As for the ring thing; I know a LOT of people who don't wear their rings. Heck I know people who are married and never gave each other rings. It's more of a preference thing than a mandatory thing.

That being said though, I doubt he's married, and I doubt he's in a "partnership" with anyone. If he is, it's more than likely out of convenience than anything else.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:33 PM   #553
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Well in one way shape or form that explains the domestic relationship.
So he is either married to Julia and in a gay relationship.
Flat out either married or just in a gay relationship.
Or and this is what I really think. I think he's not married and Julia Ciccone is his mother and the gay domestic partnership is just a joke.
It's looking like there's nothing to gain from the domestic relationship post that I have been talking about.

* I do wear my ring everyday. Working construction, cutting down trees, cleaning reptile poop. 14 years pretty much straight.
I'm pretty sure Julia Ciccone was actually Jay.

Old 08-27-2016, 12:47 AM   #554
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
I'm pretty sure Julia Ciccone was actually Jay.
^
this

Old 08-27-2016, 03:53 AM   #555
juliasara
He was pretending to be her here but there is a Julia ciccone in real life too, the credit cards were in her name. Its more than him just pretending to be her here, it's clear she is a real person, what we don't know is her relationship to Jay. I'm still leaning towards his mom.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #556
Craig Wyatt
Sounds Jay is counting down the days until he gives his next excuse why he's not going to post here when his ban is lifted.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2016, 08:49 AM   #557
hhmoore
Hope he can manage to post within all of the the rules while he's ramming, because he's already on thin ice. One good infraction will likely trigger an automatic 1 yr ban...and that's if he doesn't tweak the wrong moderator and just get removed permanently.
Of course, all that is assuming he's actually allowed to come back. If he's deemed to be a problem, negative force, pain in the a$$, there isn't any rule requiring us to let that happen.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:49 AM   #558
bcr229
Has Jay sent a copy of his ID? I thought his ban was because he wasn't posting under his real name.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:56 AM   #559
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
He was pretending to be her here but there is a Julia ciccone in real life too, the credit cards were in her name. Its more than him just pretending to be her here, it's clear she is a real person, what we don't know is her relationship to Jay. I'm still leaning towards his mom.
I am wondering if he got a gift card in her name. It is possible to get a gift card personalized and it is possible reverse charges on that gift card.

The whole reason for getting a personalized gift card is to make it so there is no unauthorized use.

On a completely unrelated note.

It is a known scam for guy to pretend they are women and get lonely males to send them plane tickets, gift cards, and other stuff. If someone was to do something like that, it would be common for the lonely male to send them a personalized gift card. The card would be in the name that was given by the scammer. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Hope he can manage to post within all of the the rules while he's ramming, because he's already on thin ice. One good infraction will likely trigger an automatic 1 yr ban...and that's if he doesn't tweak the wrong moderator and just get removed permanently.
Of course, all that is assuming he's actually allowed to come back. If he's deemed to be a problem, negative force, pain in the a$$, there isn't any rule requiring us to let that happen.
I thought he had to prove his identity first? Last I read if he proved his identity he could come back right now? Or did he get extra points for something?

Old 08-31-2016, 10:19 AM   #560
Lucille
I think we should start a pool (no actual money, just guesses). I think he will last 3 minutes and 20 seconds and go away for a year. Anyone else?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!