Bad Guy Branden Vullo (gymped)- BEWARE - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2015, 06:24 AM   #61
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Not likely because the IP he used to register on this site in 2012 was in Palm Harbor, FL. All the IP addresses he used to post on this site since registering have been from Florida.
Ah, okay. 'Twas a deliberate falsehood from the start.

Old 05-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #62
dwa14
Im attaching a pic of the shipping label with tracking number and a screen shot of branden sending me that tracking number. As far as the count there was

537 xl
2100 lg
1800 md

I think the weight is by the best thing to look at. It is the one thing neither us can change or dispute. Package 3 lb 10.8 oz The box and egg crate was 1.044 making the the roaches 2.631 lb. converted grams would be 1200 grams. I believe anyone that deal with roaches and weights can agree that 1200 grams really is that many. Im sure if you aren't familiar with roach weights, you could spend a couple minutes in the classifieds and find ppl selling by weights per 1k.
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2015, 01:06 PM   #63
Gymped
If someone is an admin here they can clearly see my location has only ever changed between 2 addresses ever my 2 homes both locations being Batesville, IN and Palm Harbor, Florida. I'm quite sure I was quite accurate about switching back and forth the locations before moving to Australia for nearly a year. I'm not sure how many times I've changed it but to the people whom are saying this is a clear farse from the start you obviously have no idea. Apologies for breaching TOS and not updating. As for the IP I only post when on my home PC as I am usually busy when not in Florida. Since I'm not going to comment on the matter due to the threatened legal action, you all can make up your own minds and condemn me if you wish. I've still sent roaches and attempted to send more but Wayne has refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #64
Playboid
Please stop putting this I on me. First of all I did not threaten you. I told you what I have to do because you refuse to send what you promised or my animals back. I am not accepting your adults. I personally cannot accept ANY roaches and because of your actions, Dan refuses to do any more with you and you refuse to deal with him. Would you like me to post those texts as well????

Second, because it doesn't seem to appear you are educated on legal terms, here's the definition of slander from the Webster dictionary:

slan·der noun 1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Nothing I have said has been false. So there goes your claim of "slander".

Finally, here's the definition of fraud:

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

You are indeed a fraud. You refuse to address anything that is stated with proof. You still refuse to answer anyone when they ask where my animals are. You refuse to send back the animals you claim to have of mine. You refuse to address the time frames or amounts (or actually the lack of producing either) of these roaches you claim to want to send.

You're a fraud. False statement after false statement after false statement followed by deflection after deflection when asked any question that actually matters. Heres a thought, why don't you try the truth??? It will set you free I'm told, because so far everything you've claimed is blatantly incorrect.

Old 05-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #65
Playboid
Branden this is exhausting. I'm not going away Branden. You have provided me with everything I need to do whatever I feel necessary to recover my stolen animals or compensation for them. One way or another you will compensate me. Why can't you just be decent and man up? I don't want to keep doing these BOIs and posts and telling the world what you're doing, but I have to. I can't let you get away with this. I just don't understand why you're doing it? I never did anything to you to deserve this. You've already forced me to sell other animals to catch up when I thought I was good after I shipped my snakes. Now it's just a matter of principle. Just send me what's mine. Why is that so hard? What's worse is you keep trying to defend yourself like you're innocent? It's blatantly clear. The proof is in the texts and posts. You have no defense. Just do the right thing already. Smh... is baffling.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:14 PM   #66
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwa14 View Post
Im attaching a pic of the shipping label with tracking number and a screen shot of branden sending me that tracking number. As far as the count there was

537 xl
2100 lg
1800 md

I think the weight is by the best thing to look at. It is the one thing neither us can change or dispute. Package 3 lb 10.8 oz The box and egg crate was 1.044 making the the roaches 2.631 lb. converted grams would be 1200 grams. I believe anyone that deal with roaches and weights can agree that 1200 grams really is that many. Im sure if you aren't familiar with roach weights, you could spend a couple minutes in the classifieds and find ppl selling by weights per 1k.
The problem is that you guys agreed upon a price per thousand/size. If we go by amount/sizes, you were in the correct ball park figure as to value of your posted counts/sizes (per agreed upon prices).

If we go by weight, and the estimated amount of roaches per weight of the different sizes (going by charts of a couple of people), it appears that your counts should weigh more than 1200 grams. Making your monetary value (based on agreed upon prices) a bit more, than what you came up with, but well below Branden's stated value.

Seems that this is just going to be a big headache when neither party can agree upon value &/or amount sent. Especially so if there are multiple shipments over time.
The best thing to do is to undo this entire deal or, if that is not possible, do the solution that Wayne came up with (as has been stated).

Old 05-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #67
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymped View Post
If someone is an admin here they can clearly see my location has only ever changed between 2 addresses ever my 2 homes both locations being Batesville, IN and Palm Harbor, Florida.
It was an admin/mod who stated that the IP address/es, of all of your posts (and registration), was/were out of Florida. If none came out of Indiana ...

Old 05-09-2015, 02:27 PM   #68
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboid View Post
Second, because it doesn't seem to appear you are educated on legal terms, here's the definition of slander from the Webster dictionary:

slan·der noun 1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Nothing I have said has been false. So there goes your claim of "slander".

Defamation = Slander &/or Libel (either of the two).
Slander = Only verbal.
Libel = Only written.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #69
Pasodama
"The rich stealing from the poor".
So sad.

Branden, bottom line is that YOU have the power to end all of this by either sending Wayne's snakes back or paying him the value of the snakes (even if it means eating a little less expensive dinners while out ).

The matter that Wayne stated that he will seek legal action (something which you are forcing his hand in having no other recourse) is immaterial and does not give you the right to wrong somebody.
If you do as has been suggested <*POOF*> legal action, &/or talk of legal action, disappears.

Old 05-10-2015, 11:26 PM   #70
Playboid
I copied and pasted this BOI link to all of the trade and sale ads Branden posted AFTER our agreement. Branden immediately removed them. If you're not doing anything wrong Branden, why are you removing your ads? You should have nothing to fear if your potential customers read this if you're not doing anything wrong. Why are you deleting your ads?

I told you, I'm not going away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
branden vullo