Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 146 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:55 AM   #1451
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
Chris, I wish to God that I wasn't out of karma right now...
~Beau
I am not.

Garret, you are a classic scammer …
Trying to worm your way out won't work. We have seen people like you so many times it's easy to spot you.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:04 AM   #1452
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
Chris, I wish to God that I wasn't out of karma right now...
~Beau
Your post is my karma. Thank you.

Old 08-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #1453
DragonDavy
This scammer Garrett Smith still owes me $1,523.00 and he last told me he is not refunding me for dead animals he sent me.. I bought 4 U. Princeps and 4 U. Thomasi and only one of each lived, they came in cold and and dying because they were frozen.. He said it was my fault and he will not refund me.. Talk to the person who he bought them from and told me Garrett Smith got them cold and also try to blame him...

What goes around comes around... He will get his in time, do not deal with Garrett Smith or his helpers...

Watch your self because he is a very bad businessman and disgusting to work with... He also sell sick animals...

Watch your money and don't deal with him.
I try to work with him and waited and waited and now he don't answer my emails, text or phone calls...

Big Time Crook...

Old 08-12-2016, 01:01 PM   #1454
DragonDavy
He also said he was going to refund me and then back off and said I'm not getting anything back...

Old 08-12-2016, 04:34 PM   #1455
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDavy View Post
This scammer Garrett Smith still owes me $1,523.00 and he last told me he is not refunding me for dead animals he sent me.. I bought 4 U. Princeps and 4 U. Thomasi and only one of each lived, they came in cold and and dying because they were frozen.. He said it was my fault and he will not refund me.. Talk to the person who he bought them from and told me Garrett Smith got them cold and also try to blame him...

What goes around comes around... He will get his in time, do not deal with Garrett Smith or his helpers...

Watch your self because he is a very bad businessman and disgusting to work with... He also sell sick animals...

Watch your money and don't deal with him.
I try to work with him and waited and waited and now he don't answer my emails, text or phone calls...

Big Time Crook...

Charlie,
I'm not going to rag on you, or tell you I told you so, I'm glad you finally came forward, and laid it out about your deal with frogman!

As before, if there's anything I can do to help, just ask, I'll do what ever I can to help you retrieve the money owed you.

Again, THANK YOU! for coming forward!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-18-2016, 08:15 PM   #1456
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
As of august 4 he has refunded me $4500 total now just resulting in just $2000 left , as far as my health things have finally gotten better after doing ton of treatment and a huge diet change im out of the danger zone for now since autoimmune diseases are unpredictable
Thanks everyone
Hey Michael,
Hope you're doing better than ever!

Heard through a mutual friend, you were paid in full by frogman, is that a fact?

If that's fact, I'm extremely ecstatic for you, but holy mackerel, it took long enough.

But still, Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #1457
WebSlave
Sorry, but apparently a post was made here by accident by a member that was completely off topic and unrelated to the subject. So I removed that post and the following three followup posts made about it. I normally don't like anything deleted from the BOI, but in this case I felt an exception was needed to reduce the off topic clutter it caused.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:36 AM   #1458
SobekSerpents
Garrett Smith....at it again.

Watch out folks, Garrett Smith is at it again.

Claiming he has legally exported (from Australia) eastern Bearded dragons and pure Australian frilled dragons. Even if it's true and he does in fact have these animals, I doubt you'd ever get them if you paid for them.

He's a known thief and liar, steer clear.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:19 AM   #1459
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
Watch out folks, Garrett Smith is at it again.

Claiming he has legally exported (from Australia) eastern Bearded dragons and pure Australian frilled dragons. Even if it's true and he does in fact have these animals, I doubt you'd ever get them if you paid for them.

He's a known thief and liar, steer clear.
I know that the Australian government can be quite persistent in pursuing and prosecuting this sort of thing. Perhaps you can send them a link to and images of the ads in question.

They would probably be more than happy to call US authorities down on him.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:41 AM   #1460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
I know that the Australian government can be quite persistent in pursuing and prosecuting this sort of thing. Perhaps you can send them a link to and images of the ads in question.

They would probably be more than happy to call US authorities down on him.
I just read the ad. He imported them from Europe, not Australia.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!