Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #31
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
Texts with no date ...dont know when or what hes talking about ...back to work
Dr. Robert "Bobby" Brunner is a sinister and evil man... be extremely careful dealing with this individual.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:02 PM   #32
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I've compared the picture of the tort you were sent by kytuan with the one from your sales ad and I believe they're the same animal, but since the pictures are from different angles and in different lighting it's difficult to match up specific patterns.
Yes the patterns match up. Would really like to hear from Kytuan with either a current photo to confirm ownership and/or correspondence with Dr Brunner to confirm the trade.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Have you contacted parrots of the world to verify those reciepts were actually forged?

Quote:
he did --and they did...

be well
Parrots of the World confirmed it was forged?

Old 08-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #34
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Yes the patterns match up. Would really like to hear from Kytuan with either a current photo to confirm ownership and/or correspondence with Dr Brunner to confirm the trade.
Full texts from KYTuan with a timestamp of "today" so that everyone may see the full conversation.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 03:08 PM   #35
Andy_G
Quote:
This guy is a fraud
Tortoise died
Was sick to begin with

Took to vet

He got over 3k

He has my wedding band!!

I am taking him to small claims
Looks like there is pretty convincing proof that you resold the tortoise. You didn't pay him the remainder of the balance and sent him the ring as collateral. Looks like you still owe him money, so the ring is his for now until you pay up. It's a shame the two of you didn't decicde on a reasonable timeline so he could pawn that sucker off and at least get some money out of it. Good luck in small claims court, though.

Quote:
not the one that died!!!
YOU ARE THE FRAUD...Faking Texts
And posting my picture and info is Illegal

You will be getting small claims papers this week

And if you do anything to my wedding band ----You will pay alot more than its worth in court
Posting your picture and info actually isn't illegal. If it is, start a suit with google...

Quote:
All a Fraud...I refer you to MOST of my other feedback
take care ...
The good transactions won't show someone's character, it's how they handle the bad ones that do, and you appear morally and ethicallty depraved in regards to the issues that have come up. I sincerely hope that you don't act like this with your patients.

Quote:
THIS IS LIBEL....
NO MORE REPLIES
...So much for that...

Old 08-03-2016, 03:11 PM   #36
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer_Man View Post
Oh, the ring was like insyrance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #37
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Looks like there is pretty convincing proof that you resold the tortoise. You didn't pay him the remainder of the balance and sent him the ring as collateral. Looks like you still owe him money, so the ring is his for now until you pay up. It's a shame the two of you didn't decicde on a reasonable timeline so he could pawn that sucker off and at least get some money out of it. Good luck in small claims court, though.
Here's the original deal terms texted to me the night before we did the deal. See for yourself. He promised I would receive $250 a week towards the balance owed.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 03:14 PM   #38
juliasara
He said the ring is fake tho, no pawn shop would take it, he'd be lucky to get $5 for it

Old 08-03-2016, 03:15 PM   #39
worldismarble
Here is Dr. Brunner sending me a PM just now on FaunaClassifieds trying to silence me.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #40
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
He said the ring is fake tho, no pawn shop would take it, he'd be lucky to get $5 for it
If read our original text message, I was very skeptical of taking the ring to begin with and I didn't even want it. I wanted the entire $5k balance upfront, but was willing to work with him due to his situation. I took the ring as collateral almost as a favor to Robert because he really wanted my tortoise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!