Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:30 PM   #21
Craig Wyatt
Looks like I misspelled a couple of key words.
Jay McKnight correct spelling
Frankenchams correct spelling

I'd hate for someone to do a search and fall prey to him because I misspelled something. These corrections should help bring this thread to anyone's attention that is looking for info on how to be a scammer.
Plus Jay McKnight and Frankenchams

Old 08-17-2016, 03:32 PM   #22
Fangthane
Too bad you must not have come across This Thread before entering into any type of business with Jay Sick. The guy's clearly made of pure winner-stuff.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #23
Craig Wyatt
Dan did we just agree on something!!! Thanks for that. I mean it.
Now I just connected another thread I just dug up and have never seen before to this one. So I figured I'd do the same with thread.
This really helps to show his character from the little snipets I read real quick. It's a long one I'll warm you now.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=Jay+McKnight

Old 08-17-2016, 03:41 PM   #24
Craig Wyatt
Duhhh!! Dan just did it. I need a cup of coffee.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:12 PM   #25
Lucille
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this Craig. Chargebacks are hard to deal with. I would go ahead and try, and be mindful of the deadlines at each step.
If this happened to me I would send as part of the defense copies or links to these threads, which shows prior bad faith dealings by Jay, and in this transaction the fact that he did participate in the transaction, and especially the first reversed chargeback.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #26
Craig Wyatt
Someone was talking to me about taking him to small claims court. Next Monday or Tuesday I'm going down to my local court house and seeing what my options are. This is pretty much $1000. That's a lot of money.
I'm am fighting this with PayPal on my side but it's altamately up to his credit card company's.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:41 PM   #27
Lucille
While it is true that his CC company makes the ultimate decision, there are defined steps along the way and you can help yourself by timely providing Paypal with evidence.
If you have not done so already, just to see what others before you have done, there is a Paypal Community where people talk of their experiences good and bad.
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...munity/ct-p/US

Old 08-17-2016, 04:46 PM   #28
Fangthane
Although obviously aware of this thread, it looks like Mr. Sick may not have much to say in his defense - at least, not publicly.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 04:58 PM   #29
Craig Wyatt
Well ain't that funny. He's reading this. Lol
So while he's thinking of how to twist this in his favor let's look at this in a totally different fashion.
Let's say I was the bad guy and sent him screwed up animals. Now I would be a total jackass right? Right.
Now he's not happy because I screwed him (in his words kinda)
I OFFERED A FREAKIN FULL REFUND. Now that last sentence is not a theory. I really did offer a full refund.
Jay how the heck are you going to spin this to where you should be entitled to the money and the animals.
And tell me this if they were so screwed up why did you want to keep them. Who wants sick animals in there collection?????? NO ONE!! That's who.
And if they were so screwed up why wouldn't you send me a single picture just to say here ya go.
I mean come on bro!!
Please give me your best shot!! Put it right on my chin on your post.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:07 PM   #30
Craig Wyatt
Jay I will give you until I fall asleep tonight to tell me how your going to fix this. Tomorrow everysingle chameleon Facebook group will have this plastered all over there walls.
I know there's quite a few people that don't visit fauna that are chameleon enthusiast. I'm going to start singing like a bird and make sure I don't miss a single person.

FIX THIS
Your choice money or animals

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!