Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:39 PM   #41
Craig Wyatt
I just sent him a text asking for a resolution. If he does not have the animals he got from me I am open to other panthers just to be done with this. Or cash. But I'm trying to be reasonable. As long as I feel whole I'll let it all go.
I will keep this updated if he's willing to work with me to make me whole again. It's either that or this is going to social media.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:08 PM   #42
Badassbugs
There was red flags from the beginning, dont let money cloud your judgement

Old 08-17-2016, 07:13 PM   #43
Michael Brown
Not to make you feel any worse than you already do, but there were many red flags in this transaction. Hindsight is 20/20, but man he sounded completely NOT WORTH from the beginning.

Did the transaction happen through PP or credit card? I recognize you charged the amount with his credit card information for him because he was either too incompetent to do it or playing stupid, but did it get charged through an invoice for "goods and services" via PP? Maybe I missed something, I apologize if I did. I ask this because I could see PP being more helpful than his credit card company if that is still an option.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:21 PM   #44
Chris Kennard
If he sends two construction guys to your house bud, let me know. I do construction for a living and know A LOT of guys in the tri state areas as well as members of a "club" that hate bullies and punks. Keep me posted privately. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:23 PM   #45
Craig Wyatt
Yeah hind site is 50/50. I should add my own new name to his roster. He should claim Slick Willy too.
For sure there was red flags and if this was happening to someone else and I knew about it at the time I prob would have said "are you crazy drop this sale while you can" Hard lesson learned on my part. He was a smooth talker in the beginning.
As far as how he paid. $150 was through a PayPal invoice and the other 2 transactions I ran manually with his card numbers using a PayPal application. It was never sopose to be that way but at the end I suggested it just to finish it up. He seemed to not know anything about PayPal by the way he couldn't do a simple transaction on its own. A little kid could do it. It's that easy. But I'm guessing he was just playing dumb because I have a hard time believing he's quite that stupid. There's just no way.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:25 PM   #46
Craig Wyatt
Lol. 20/20
Not 50/50. Lol. Long day.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:41 PM   #47
Michael Brown
I'd imagine if you tried to reverse that $150 via PP resolution center, you could upload all the tracking information used to send the animals and win that.

As for the CC charge back in place with his credit card company. I am willing to bet this is not his first rodeo. You can be proactive and contact them and perhaps submit some of this information to them through some sort of outlet (I'm sure each CC company has their own policy and procedure). Like I said, it is prob not his first rodeo, and if he has done something similar to this in the past there is record somewhere prob. As many have said, I think that is your best option.

Have you attempted to contact PP and ask what your best course of action is? If you did pay through PP in some way shape or form they might be willing to help. It would be just as good if not better if they contacted his CC company as well (PP contacting his CC).

Old 08-17-2016, 07:42 PM   #48
Craig Wyatt
Dang it. Just figured out I've been spelling his real last name wrong.
JASON CICCONE
You know what if you sound out that name it sounds Jason sick one. Now if this is another fake name he must have another identity established because I shipped to fedex to that name. You need an ID to pick up anything from there.
If it's possible for one of you computer gurus to figure out if that is his real name or not I would be forever indebted to you.

Old 08-17-2016, 07:48 PM   #49
Craig Wyatt
not sure if this is a real name or not but I thought it was his gf but looks like it's his wife. Her name is Julia Ciccone
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 07:54 PM   #50
Craig Wyatt
But he's such a liar it could be his sister. Lots of parents use the first same letter in there kids first names. Jason and Julia brother and sister???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!