Jeremy clark, Jason koscak, Jim case......My Dealing with him/them... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2004, 05:06 PM   #1
Zoo Supply
Jeremy clark, Jason koscak, Jim case......My Dealing with him/them...

Last week I had an email from Jim case, Signed by jason koscak, Stating that he/they had a certain amount of beardies for sale. I paypaled money to this email: Outbacker2404@yahoo.com. When I logged in to paypal I saw that the name under the account was one Jeremy Clark.
After seeing his name on boi a few times, I emailed him, and told him I wanted a refund and logged a complaint with paypal.
I sent two different amounts to him
Five hundred from my paypal balance, and five hundred in an echeck.
He emailed me promptly and refunded the five hundred. After the echeck cleared, he also refunded that amount, it took a few days, but he did refund the amount to me.

I am writing this for a few reasons:
One of them being I told him I would....for the simple fact that this is my dealing with someone that has a bad reputation on this site. This in no way means I endorse doing business with this person, or persons, it does mean that these are my experiences.

The other reason being that Jim case/Jason/Jeremy told me he would do something and he did. I do not know what happened in his past dealings, but if he has/did rip people off, then hopefully he has learned a lesson.

Therefore, Just a heads up to everyone to let you know of my dealings with this person.

Thanks
TOM

Old 12-19-2004, 05:21 PM   #2
ms_terese
I'm glad you got your money back.

My opinion is that people who have learned their lessons don't create false identities in order to do business. Maybe that's because Jeremy never made it right with the myriad of other people he scammed.

Thank you for the update. There is another recent thread about these same names using other people's pics in the ad. (Another sign that there's been no redemption.)

Old 12-19-2004, 06:24 PM   #3
serpentboy78
Hmmmmmmm

outbacker2404@yahoo.com,,,,,,, This person tried to scam me in a trade a while back. I had no idea it was Jeremy Clark,if my memory serves me correctly he said his name was Jim... I have seen many many threads about this CROOK.... Im really shocked to see he refunded your $$$$$..... Now that I think about it I think I even did an inquire about that same email addy on here a month or so back.. imma have to go back and peep that out. Bottom line I'd advise anyone to stay clear of this guy... Pe@ce... Mike Clark

Old 12-19-2004, 06:57 PM   #4
snakepimp
Congratulations Tom. I don't know what his deal is, but I am not risking finding out. thanks.

Old 12-20-2004, 07:44 AM   #5
Reptile Basics
Thumbs down Before we all get to feeling good.....

"Jim Case" was caught stealing some pics, one was mine, to sell some animals just a few days ago. I received an email from Jason Brennan/GotMice?. Seems he received an offer to sell from Mr Case that included several pics of high end balls. Seems some of the pics looked familiar. Sure enough, one was my male pied. He also had a pic of a spider ball on a scale that looks awful familiar and a couple of others. Of course, there was an "emergency" and it involved his children and time was of the essence. Might want to watch out for this turkey. I am glad, and surprised you got your $$ back. Interesting new twist, a scammer with a conscience?

Rich Goldzung
www.reptilebasics.com

Old 12-21-2004, 10:39 AM   #6
snakepimp

Yeah this guy also is stealing Rich Z's picss, and sending them to me trying to scam me out of a pastel boa.
He also took a pic from a ks ad, from Mark M. Lucas, of a ghost corn.
There is a third pic he sent me, claiming they were his animals, and with a little more research, I have no doubt I would find it was also purloined by Jim/Jason/Jeremy/Jeremiah/A$$h0le.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!