High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:47 PM   #491
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
To all of the kind people in the south.......I am sorry if my slow typing comment was insultive in any way. I meant it in jest and never intended to create the barrage of hate emails and negative Karma that I have received.

The next time I will type normal speed but will type my response out twice before hitting send.....geesh......

Griz
That's so dumb. Is there no end to the need for political correctness? Heck, I also live in the south, two hours from the capital of the Confederacy, and we say y'all every now and agin, and I waren't offended a'tall. Fact is, I thought it was funny.

Sheesh!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 10:54 PM   #492
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That's so dumb. Is there no end to the need for political correctness? Heck, I also live in the south, two hours from the capital of the Confederacy, and we say y'all every now and agin, and I waren't offended a'tall. Fact is, I thought it was funny.

Sheesh!!!
I agree. Talk about being overly sensitive! Geez.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #493
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenor Goddess
Below is an email I received recently from David as well (not sure if it's relevant but it is about this thread so I thought I'd post it anyway):

Hi Amanda,

I hope this email finds you happy and well.

I wanted to touch on the fauna issue real quick if you
don’t mind. I am emailing and telling all of our repeat
customers that have animals on payment plans, if any of
that fauna stuff makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable
with us in any way, we will send you your remaining snakes
immediately and you can pay us the balance in your own
time. All we need to do is get the shipping expenses from
you and just say the word and these guys are on their way
to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may have come your way
with all that silliness. If I were you I wouldn’t even
bother posting in that thread. Those people had their minds
made up from the get-go and there’s no reasoning with them.
Also, they only demean and insult anyone with a contrary
view to their view so why even bother? I have asked all our
customers to refrain from getting involved in that fiasco.
It isn't’t worth it. We’ll be fine irregardless of what goes
on there. Don’t worry about us.

Take care,

David

P.S. Congrats on your dumeril boas breeding! Way to go!

Hugs!

Amanda
Why would he send the email to you? After all, you paid off your animals months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenor Goddess
06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
I've gotten a GORgeous albino granite burm from David as well as I'm currently paying on a pair of his triple crossed morelia (woot!) as well as a pair of his "pastel" celyonese pythons (I'm sooo excited about getting these!)
I'll be getting these all soon in the next month or two (and yes, I will post pics! Just getting the bugs worked out of my camera software. haha!).
So through my prattling on, what I'm conveying is that David has been very honest and an absolute sweetheart to talk to on the phone or in email conversations and he has an insane guarantee so I took the plunge and can't wait to get my soon-to-be animals from David.
That was six months ago.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:55 PM   #494
Dennis Hultman
Almost seven.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #495
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
To all of the kind people in the south.......I am sorry if my slow typing comment was insultive in any way. I meant it in jest and never intended to create the barrage of hate emails and negative Karma that I have received.

The next time I will type normal speed but will type my response out twice before hitting send.....geesh......

Griz
OMG that's just so wrong! I am moving to the south, hell I'm already southern if you ask Bry thru well . I'm not really found of sweet tea, but I am soo looking forward to becoming part of the comunity in all ways there.
Sorry to go a little off topic but, I am really surprised and disappointed in that Bob. Guess you can send me that "lint" with my new snake.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #496
varnyard
Yes Sir, I can see the new warning system working like a peach.

Old 01-18-2007, 12:57 AM   #497
ravensgait
LMAO Bobby,,

Gee folks your way to easily offended, guess I wouldn't know how it is to have someone disparage my home state, heck I've heard the -- where Men are Men and small fuzzy 4 legged animals are nervous,, and it didn't baaa bother me in the least...Randy

Old 01-18-2007, 01:00 AM   #498
Wilomn
You guys moved up to quadrepeds Randy?

Good for you.

Jellyfish of the world can breathe a sigh of relief.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:06 AM   #499
HerpVenue
Quote:

Griz

Proves to me what I always thought.
We are a WEAK country.

Capture the terrorist too late and your not doing your job.
Capture the terrorist to early and you are just racial profiling.

It is unfortunate that I am now out of the service.
I can no longer say.... BUCK UP soldier. No cry babies allowed on the battle field.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:19 AM   #500
Ravens_Mama
LMAO Boys i was just trying to get us back on Topic lol were loosin the focus here i have no issues with makin fun of states and crap HELL im from washington( ya dont tan here ya Rust!) lol i just didnt want us to loose focus here and have people get this far in the thread and think its gone off topic like alot of threads do

SO FOCUS YA HEAR!!!!!!

JenJen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart