Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #91
Chris@TSE
I also would like to add I had great respect for you previously. I am VERY disappointed that you allowed this to happen. You know thesteps Alex took to protect this project from being exploited. You have now handed it over to a child who has previously stated his intentions were to undercut fellow breeders and basically ruin the market on said specimens out of spite.

What have you done............

Old 03-19-2005, 09:25 PM   #92
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crestedleo
I'm NOT trying to be off topic here or take sides(correct me if it sounds like I am) but it seems like there is something here that I am missing...or just not understanding. It sounds to me like Alex got ripped off. If anyone could fill me in better on this or explain it better it would be appriciated, just PM me or email me at triopdude@yahoo.com I would like to know what Dan P. really wanted the Mack for. This is just what I am getting here, and I think I misunderstood or am lost somewhere... sorry to disrupt anyone with this post...
Basically....

Dan P asked Alex numerous times to buy a mack snow, and was denied for various obvious reason. He was trying to protect the project from people like Dan P. and for good reason.

Dan L purchased one from Alex under false pretense and then in turn sold it to Dan P

Old 03-19-2005, 09:28 PM   #93
Crestedleo
Thanks for clearing that up Chris!

Old 03-19-2005, 09:30 PM   #94
Chris@TSE
anytime

Old 03-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #95
Crestedleo
Also,

Dan P. Exaclty why would you want to undercut fellow (or non fellow) breeders and ruin the "said specimens"??? What is the point of that? You would obviously have alot ( and now do) of angry people on you.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:33 PM   #96
Dan Lubinsky
Chris, You've already come to your conclusion and nothing will change that. Please re-read what I said. I did NOT know that Dan P. was blackballed from your project. I didn't make any profit from this. I'd rather trade than buy-sell any day. I've never gone to someone who I've bought an animal from and told them I sold it. Come to think of it, I've seen animals I've sold/traded listed at several times what I sold/traded for (right Kelli ?) "Oh Dan, I've just got to have that redstripe male, I'll add him to my breeders". Will follow this thread tomorrow, not sidestepping.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:38 PM   #97
dragonflyreptiles
well Grant I think I get it

Dan P was unable to buy a Co-Dom snow from Alex
Dan L was able to buy the Co-dom snow from Alex

Dan L bought the co-dom, got it on a thursday(?) in Dec mated to his females over the weekend then sent it to Dan P on the collowing monday (?)

Now Dan P has co-dom snow babies he has posted pics of that would mean immediate mating upon receipt the end of Dec to have hatchlings the middle or March

so Either it was a plot the entire time for Dan L to buy the co-dom snow FOR Dan P and as a "fee" Dan L was able to breed it to his females for a few days to go behind a breeders back on a new line

or Dan L bought the co-dom for Dan P, lied about what he wanted it for just to get the leo, then sent it to Dan P after he mated it to his females

Either way, it was a back sided deal, behind Alex's back to get a co-dom snow to a buyer who Alex refused to sell to

Old 03-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #98
Chris@TSE
Then why when corresponding with Alex have you decided not to speak of this until now, unless of course you were hiding something.

Even if you did NOT know Dan, you know how well he was protecting this project. You also know the potential it holds and the importance. You showed no concern for this, you stated you wanted a corvette this fall and decided to sell. Okay, I'll buy that, then why not simply sell the animal back to Alex? Or atleast work with Alex to find a buyer, which would not have been very hard.....

I refuse to beleive for a second that this did not cross your mind. You knew exactly what you were dealing with, you also knew that a select few had a great deal of money invested in this particular ground-floor project.

You jeopardized all of it for your own personal gain. Perhaps it was not all for money, but you still did it. I'm sorry, but I would have honestly expected more of you. I cannot express in words how truley disappointed I am in you.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #99
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
Basically....

Dan P asked Alex numerous times to buy a mack snow, and was denied for various obvious reason. He was trying to protect the project from people like Dan P. and for good reason.

Dan L purchased one from Alex under false pretense and then in turn sold it to Dan P

Well at least I think I got the raw deal right, jsut took me 10 times longer to explain it and type it lol

Old 03-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #100
Chris@TSE
I would also like to add that the chances you purchased an animal like this and then out of the blue decided to sell it three or four days later is next to impossible to believe. If Alex had known you intended on purchasing it simply to pair with your albinos then sell to a random individual you would not have recieved it, therefore you told Alex what he wanted to hear. If your wife in fact raised a fit about a $1200+ gecko and you decided to sell it I do believe you would have contacted Alex about it considering the circumstances around its purchase. All the trouble he has gone through to screen potential buyers. You can certainly understand why your story does not and will not hold water. I am asking you to please elaborate on this and make me understand. I want to, believe me I do. But I simply cannot and willnot believe there was not an alteriave motive behind the purchase. Especially with all the trouble Dan P went to refrain from posting the adult photo and the fact you neglected to mention any of this to Alex until now. It is also amusing that Dan P. went out of his way to share is acquisition of an APTOR soon after obtaining it yet has kept his mack acquisition an absolute secret until he produced a hatchling he believed is a mack. This is all very suspect, and if you think about it for a second, you can see why. either way, no matter what, what you did was wrong. You could have gone about this a million other ways, and you destroyed the confidence of many reputable people in this industry by doing this based on the correspondence I have already received today. Think this through, and then please elaborate on this situation honestly. I'd really like to know. We all have a right to know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread