Thoughts and ideas - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 12:19 PM   #61
shrap
Kelli & Steve, my prayers are with you and your family. Being a single dad of a 10 year old daughter...... I just can't imagine and I can't stop crying. I am so very sorry, Kelli and Steve.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:42 PM   #62
Otter_23
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Kelli and will keep your family in my prayers.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #63
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGECKOS
I would be willing to take this on, I have an account with FTD Flowers and can have the arangement sent to the funeral home.

If anybody wants to donate towards the arrangement, let me know, or you can just paypal it to me at Jeanne@usageckos.com

Thank you to those who have already sent donations! Please when sending the donations, make sure you wqrite in the Suject line: Flowers for The Hammacks
I PM'd webslave last night about having some auctions for donations for Kelli and he said it would be OK. Im looking to see what I have that I can put up so if anyone else has anything Im sure any help we can give will help.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:53 PM   #64
saltwaterreptiles
My thoughts and condolences are with you

Old 06-22-2005, 01:12 PM   #65
Golden Gate Geckos
memorial fund

Quote:
I PM'd webslave last night about having some auctions for donations for Kelli and he said it would be OK. Im looking to see what I have that I can put up so if anyone else has anything Im sure any help we can give will help.
Last night in chat, we discussed setting up a Hayden Memorial Fund. Chris from TSE is going to be spearheading it and working on the format... donations as well as perhaps an auction. Please, let's wait until we have more information from Kelli and try to set up one primary fund. I will keep you all posted.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:26 PM   #66
weswright
I am truly sorry for you and your family's loss, I have no words to express the grief I feel for your family at this time. I truly cant imagine what you feel, but as you know, we are all here for you.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:58 PM   #67
leaftail
Kelli, my family and I send you all our love. You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers. We love you. If there is anything any one of us can possibly to to help in any way, all you need to do is ask. We all hurt for you.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:08 PM   #68
sirenofthestorm
Kelli, I don't know you except by reputation, but my thoughts are with you nonetheless. I cannot imagine what you and your family is going through, but you have so many shoulders here to cry on and I hope you find solace in the fact that you are well loved by your friends, as your son was well loved. My sympathies.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:14 PM   #69
StinaUIUC
Kelli I'm so sorry....I cannot imagine what you are going through!

Old 06-22-2005, 02:16 PM   #70
myk415
very sorry, stay STRONG.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!