Harlan Sani-Chips - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Harlan Sani-Chips

I got a bag of this stuff this past weekend at the MARS show to test out & I really like it. Anyone know where I can order? I've tried our local feed store & the Tractor Supply store.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:02 PM   #2
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
I got a bag of this stuff this past weekend at the MARS show to test out & I really like it. Anyone no where I can order? I've tried our local feed store & the Tractor Supply store.
If you are willing to buy in bulk, I do believe it is a $100 minimum order, call Harlan at (608) 277-2070. That is their home office. My sales reps name is Christy. She is great to work with. She can let you know if they have a warehouse anywhere near you and you will be able to go pick the stuff up yourself.

She may also be able to let you know if they have any distributors in your area if you are not wanting to buy in bulk.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:04 PM   #3
christopher66
Their web site shows a US distributor map.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:16 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
Thanks! I wouldn't mind a $100 minimum order to buy in bulk. I can always sell any extra at a local show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Their web site shows a US distributor map.
I was looking for something along those lines, but couldn't find anything.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:02 PM   #5
Traci1
Quote:
I was looking for something along those lines, but couldn't find anything.
looks like Frederick, MD is the closest one

Old 09-20-2006, 04:04 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Where did you find that? I've looked three times on the site & can't find anything.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:15 PM   #7
Traci1
Quote:
Where did you find that? I've looked three times on the site & can't find anything.
it's a secret! LOL!

I found it under "Products"

http://www.teklad.com/product.asp

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!