SOLD!! CBB Northern Green Rat Snake - Senticolis triaspis intermedia, male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 10-24-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
arex83
CBB Northern Green Rat Snake - Senticolis triaspis intermedia, male

Flawless juvenile male who eats like a champ on weekly f/t fuzzies. Sheds perfectly, very active, and extremely unique.

He has calmed down incredibly well since I first acquired him and his brother about 6 months ago...while he never bit or musked, he was psychotically flighty and extremely unpleasant to handle. As you can see, he has mellowed out enough for me to actually take some nice photos

$200. Price is firm. Local pick up in NYC; otherwise, S/H extra. If interested, email or PM me.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-27-2016, 06:44 PM   #2
Expos
Hi,

I'm interested in your Green Rat snake. Where did you get him from? I live in Colorado Springs 80918. How much do you charge for shipping and what kind of payment do you accept. Thanks.

Old 10-27-2016, 07:23 PM   #3
arex83
Sorry, he has been sold (updated).
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #4
Mite
Yeah, where did he come from?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!