Good Guy Layne Labs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:14 PM   #21
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
John over at Layne Labs is really a good guy, and who you want to do business with. Lets set aside that their rodents are packaged nicer than any other rodent supply. Who wants to try and pull frozen rats apart that are all intertwined with others? Lets not talk about the fact that when you buy a certain size, thats what your getting. Kinda frustrating when you thaw out a large rat for a big breeder female and realize that half the bag is really large mediums that she might want two. Leave alone that you get your product when you are promised it, and notified along the way on its process. Lets just focus on customer service........when you call up there before even knowing if your ordering $20 or $2000, you get treated great. If you have questions, John answers them and gives you advice. How many places really give you the time of day and not just take your order and get you along? It is more than a business to these guys, they help you out and really care about your success. You really can't lose with these guys. Give them a shot next time you need frozen rodents and you wont be sorry.
Thanks for posting feedback. I've been looking for a place to order from that didn't charge $56 or more to ship to the West coast.
They're in Call so it will only cost 28 to ship.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:53 PM   #22
MysticMoon001
I love Layne labs! I've ordered from them both online and in person at the Sacramento reptile show. They are great to deal with and their feeders are top notch in my book. I had ordered mice and rats from other sources and was not as happy with them as the ones I purchased from Layne labs. They were very clean and nicely packaged. I am also very happy that they are in California so shipping isn't so expensive for me. Highly recommended!

Old 11-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #23
ussf18e
LL is awesome. I used to live near there and would pick up my mice in person. Now I have mice shipped to me from them. They are good people and care about their product.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:20 PM   #24
jusmebabee
Made my first ever shipped order of rodents.
Packaging was perfect and no urine, droppings, or stuck together feeders.
The sizes were spot on.
The best part is they are in Ca so shipping isn't $60 which prevented me from ordering from other businesses.
Layne Labs was everything I was hoping.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:47 AM   #25
geckobabies
Just thought I would throw my experience out there. I decided to give them a try on a large order of mice and I am happy to report the experience was nothing but positive. Great product, great service, and great delivery. I will be back for sure. Thanks LL!

Old 02-22-2016, 02:38 AM   #26
spinytail
I agree, hands down best feeders available are from LL. Tried other companies and they just don't compare in quality.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!