Trade Adult Female ball python morphs for hognose morphs. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
phoenix-cry
Adult Female ball python morphs for hognose morphs.

Each snake has an approximate trade value to help you make offers. I do not need any anaconda males or albino males...however an albino anaconda is a different story. Also very interested in a male pink pastel with het pink pastel female combo. In any case let me know what you have and we can work something out.

If you want to buy any of these outright or do a partial cash/trade can do!

ALL THESE ARE FEMALES

Mojave 66% het pied (has locked with pied twice this season, did not lay last season, proven the season previous but breed to just a het pied so didn't get any pieds but still has a good shot of being het, originally from K&N Reptiles). Eats f/t

850$

Pastel captive hatch. Did not lay last season (wasn't quite up to weight, but boy is she there now!! Won't fit on my scale.), has locked multiple times with my flora and fauna calico who throws nice high white babies. She has a congenital defect where one eye is smaller than the other, most likely an incubation thing). Eats f/t

650$

Double het albino/pied. I don't have the paperwork so I'll sell her more as a het pied, the strong markers prove that. The photo is from a month ago, she's over 1200 grams now. Eats f/t

700$

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!