Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #501
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
WTF?!?

So she was selling a Jampea that she JUST GOT (same one she CLAIMED had been STARVED by a member of RTB) that was also really sick?????

WTF?! I think this illustrates she is the absolute LOWEST form of SCUM.
OMG, it just keeps getting worse. I'm positively SICK.

I kept thinking, she was just overzealous and didn't pay attention to the warning signs. Now I see the PROOF she is just a money hungry animal abuser.

There were other signs, rabbits left to dehydrate/starve, an aggressive dog allowed to chase the bunnies around the house, striking the poor dog because it tore up the couch, kicking it because it growls after being struck...

Now it's obvious she's been sitting there as a "guest" viewing the thread, but too cowardly to reply. You don't deserve to have animals!

I'm just GREEN over the comment "Responsible animal keeping will keep anything bad from happening" in response to concerns over large snakes with your children.
Ashley YOU are NOT a responsible animal keeper. You may need to consider letting your mother KEEP your son instead of fighting for custody. I feel sorry for your daughter.

Ashley if I were you, I would get the hell out of this hobby, and I would NEVER show my face at a show. That's not a threat, that's just SHAME. As in you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

No Courtney, the starved Jampea was a very small one and it had died. She picked this animal up earlier this year, it appears, and it was sick when she got it. Just clearing that up.

You know I agree with the rest.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #502
Elizabethlea27
I completely agree with you courtney.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #503
amercnwmn
Good God, I can't keep track of the sickly snakes in and out of that collection..

Old 12-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #504
RachelSS
You guys are finding things I honestly had no idea about. I knew she had the jamp but had no idea she was selling it, or trying to, despite it still being sick.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #505
RachelSS
I also had no idea she had the Dumeril's. In fact I offered to buy the carpet from her (just to keep, not to breed) and she wouldn't sell it to me?

Old 12-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #506
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSS View Post
You guys are finding things I honestly had no idea about. I knew she had the jamp but had no idea she was selling it, or trying to, despite it still being sick.
Yeah! Just gets crappier, doesn't it??!

I just...wow..yeah.... I'm almost speechless. I'm BEYOND disgusted.

I KNOW she's sitting there cowering under the "Guest" view option, because she removed that ad IMMEDIATELY after I posted it. No telling what else is out there. Or how many people have REALLY bought snakes that AREN'T even a part of the online reptile community and have NO clue about her lack of ethics and responsibility.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #507
sally-dog
The possibility that she sold to more wreckless people bothers me.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #508
ShadowAceD
Rachel and Elizabeth, if you guys want some channels to utilize to get your money back and to put pressure on Ashley that she cannot really hide from, contact me.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #509
reticguy76
I am just in aww. I don't really know what else to say anymore. So many things are surfacing. I really thought she was a quality breeder and some very nice, healthy stuff (luckily I'm not a boa guy, haha). I really think she is just in to deep now, to dig her way out. Seems she should just part ways with this hobby and refund everybody sold potentially infected snakes to, and just really look at what has transpired with all this.

On that note, I truly don't believe she is malicious or anything, I think she is just a person that saw snakes as quick and fairly easy money and just got caught up and got in to deep and can't or doesn't see a wag out, without sacrificing pride, by admitting that she got in over her head to quick

Old 12-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #510
amercnwmn
I think it's pretty malicious to sell a snake that is new to your collection and has some serious RI problems without disclosing it, just my opinion.

I apologize for flipping out, and calling Ashley "scum" here.

My disgust and frustration level hit epic proportions when I read the Jamp information.

It really sunk in to me that she KNEW that snake was sick with at least an RI and tried to sell it anyways, which leads me to the conclusion she didn't CARE they possibly had IBD.

Until that point part of me was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd