YeeeeeeeHaaaaaah !!! 1,000 posts !!!!!! Parteeeeeeeeeee !!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What does a REALLY good reptile party have to have? More than 1 OK.....
Chocolate, cheesecake, Blue Bell ice cream 4 30.77%
Frozen/thawed rats 1 7.69%
booze and strippers 6 46.15%
wine, French bread and Brie 2 15.38%
Seamus Haley 5 38.46%
A room where we can lock all the people in Hell for 5 hours and see who emerges victorious...lol 6 46.15%
People who can give a really good backrub 4 30.77%
A gigantic big screen TV with the BOI displayed on it 4 30.77%
High school pictures of all the Fauna regulars...heee,heeee 3 23.08%
Just good, down home reptile folk..... 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking YeeeeeeeHaaaaaah !!! 1,000 posts !!!!!! Parteeeeeeeeeee !!!!

I think we ought to have a party on account of my having 1,000 posts.
Better yet.....a poll!!! Yes, a POLL to see what a GREAT Fauna party consists of!!!!

Old 01-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #2
ms_terese
Hey, I hit 1,000 today too!!!

Can we BOTH have a party?!?

Old 01-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
Lucille
Yay Terese!!!! Congratulations!!! We can have a BIG party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 01:51 AM   #4
BallPyFan
OK, who's gonna make sure the Chippendales are there? Is it BYOB or are you providing the kegs? I'll be the bookie for the little "hell lockup/ultimate fight"! Just don't schedule it for Super Bowl Sunday...I *MUST* watch the Steelers win #5...!

Old 01-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #5
Wilomn
I'm in and taking all comers. Let me know when and where.

Old 01-10-2005, 03:43 PM   #6
TooManyBurmese
Did I hear another Steelers fan???? I am torn right now though, I am loyal to my home team (Pats) but now I have a new home team. Arg. Thankfully they both have hotties for quarterbacks

And maybe we can get them to come to the party???

Old 01-11-2005, 02:59 AM   #7
BallPyFan
Danni, did you missed my exchange with Seamus over that subject? Steeler fan since 79! Umm, what do Rothliesberger and Brady look like without their helmets on? Oh who cares...they both have nice buns The AFC has been a knock-down-drag-out fight this season, and the NFC stands for No F-ing Chance LOL I'm calling a Pennsylvania War for the Big Game (Pitts v Philly) with my boys in Black and Gold taking it all. This year, I am not biased! Do you know how many years I have waited for a season like this? Hmm...the QBs in lieu of the Chippendales? Then they'd be more than preety...er...faces, but could talk intelligently on football! I am SOOOO in on that idea.

Old 01-19-2005, 08:25 PM   #8
Lucille
I just canNOT believe someone chose frozen/thawed rats....lol

Old 01-19-2005, 09:27 PM   #9
Melle
hehehe... it wasnt me but i was thoroughly amused by that choice, lol. congrats on 1000 posts!

Old 01-20-2005, 12:02 AM   #10
BallPyFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I just canNOT believe someone chose frozen/thawed rats....lol
OK, who will own up to it?? Given this crew, you had to have known *someone* would do that, just for laughs! And y'all know it wasn't me...although I am still debating the backrub from chippendales models vs the QBs Rothliesberger and Brady....
Danni, have we made up our minds about that one yet? The game this weekend is gonna be a doozy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!