Good Guy The Reptile Shop, Temecula Ca. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
bigjay
The Reptile Shop, Temecula Ca.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Rory and Kyle at The Reptile Shop in Temecula Ca. I purchased an adult jaguar sibling carpet python from them on the 24th and I was very pleased with the whole deal. They gave me a fantastic price and held onto him for me for over a week so I could plan and make the 7 hour drive down there ( had other business to attend to in the area and thought it best to avoid shipping if I could). The shop is very clean and very well kept, the animals are all in fantastic condition and I listened to them very thoroughly help some new reptile enthusiasts with their bearded dragon questions. An A++ overall and I would highly recommend them to anyone, Ive had herps over 20 years and seen EVERYTHING in that time so it is very refreshing to find a great shop doing business like this! Thanks guys!

Jay

Old 07-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
FickEdge
these guys do good business for sure.
ive bought two Boas off them now and both transactions have been perfect.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
NixonRp
Just another good guy post for Kyle, he is a great guy to deal with!

Old 07-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #4
California Breeders Union
Kyle has the cleanest reptile store in Southern California- great morph stock too!

Jordan Russell

Old 03-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Classic Dum's
!

I didnt know which thread to post in so Ill post my story in this one and a link to thewir other thread also

Anyway I just a Tiger Amazon Tree boa from Rory. One of my best internet transactions ever the guy is a true class act. Between phone and email he was prompt and curtiousy to my 13,746 questions, he was keeping the animals at home and phone calls from the shop so for a couple days he had a notebook full of questions he had to get answers to every night when he had the animals in person.

After that sent him payment he was supposed to ship last monday although due to whether we decided to wait an extra week. Now this is were i really feel he went above and beyond cause I shouldve been watching the weather myself I live in IL its cold, he lives in warm sunny CA, you really dont want a couple thousand dollar animal freezing. But I wasnt paying attention to the weather so Rory contacts me monday morning says "hey i checked the weather its supposed to get down below freezing in your area, Id feel more comfortable if we waited till next week to ship, if you absolutly want the tree boa shipped now, I will, but i dont think its a good idea" I looked up the weather and seen, 25degrees or whatever rediculous cold temp it was, so of course i agreed with Rory. But IMO it wasnt his responsibilty to keep track of my weather, so I thought that was great especially the next AM when i stepped out my front door and it was blistering cold to the point exposed skin wouldve been frost bitten in a coupole minutes.

So anyway he ships yesterday sends me the tracking # yady ya, Tree boa gets here this AM. His Packing i couldnt find something to bitch about on a bad day if if i was looking for a reason to bitch let alone a good day like today. The animal itself is perfect in everyway and by far better then in the pics. this truely is a case of the pics dont do justice. The animal was actaully bigger then I was expecting also and its in perfect health.

My 7yr old daughter doesnt really care for tree boas cause they are nippy, you know kids they gotta be able to hold everything. Well when she seen this one she says "dad can we be partners on the tree boa? cause that snake is beautiful!"

Im rambling but long story short Rory and The reptile shop are class acts, obviously i recomend them and will be keeping an eye on there ads for in the future, Thanks bro!

oh a link to more good feedback
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...e+reptile+shop

Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
outlawtrucker
Typical kyle and rory.Great job as usual.I'm in there every couple months just to look and yak with kyle.They always share info with everyone and I usually see some kind of new ball morph every time.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
usmckmanning
Great reptile breeders to deal with. Honest and keep very good care of there reptiles.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawtrucker View Post
Typical kyle and rory.Great job as usual.I'm in there every couple months just to look and yak with kyle.They always share info with everyone and I usually see some kind of new ball morph every time.
your lucky ill bet they got some really nice stuff, i gotta admit I was nervous putting a couple thousand out there to someone id never seen or heard of before, as I am sure anyone would be, thats alot of money to trust a complete stranger with but its always a great day when things wind up like they did. Theres nothing that makes me happier then opening a box full of snakes and the first 2 thoughts in my head are, thank god the dude is honest and his camera is a piece of shit lol

i dont mean to bag oin his camera some colors and some species of reptile just dont photograph well., but you get the point

Old 03-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #9
outlawtrucker
Yeah I know what you mean.I only can afford to get about $500 worth of fear thru the mail these days.A couple g's gets you a little more fear for the buck.Glad it worked out for you

Old 06-26-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
Yarmuck
Just wanted to add my two cents - these guys/this store really are/is great. We bought two Amazon Tree Boa neonates and they are both gorgeous and super healthy. Never had any problems with them but felt that if there were we could have called him up and gotten it all taken care of. I actually found this thread because I am looking them up again to buy some carpet pythons and their shop is the first one that came to mind for quality animals and service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!