Good Guy Dave Colling - Rainbows - R - Us - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #11
Don McCormack
Ruby

David produces excellent BRBs and provides excellent information on BRB care.
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #12
boalove
Purchased a 2012 Motley het Albino from Dave Colling a few weeks ago...Top notch Animal! Couldn't have asked for a better looking Motley, and he has a GREAT appetite, doubt this guy will ever skip a meal...

Dave was very nice to talk with, and provided me with all the information I needed for my new little guy! Shipping went great, and the packaging was perfect!

I felt he is really in it for the animals, and was a very honest guy! He made sure Motley would arrive safely, and that I was fully satisfied with our new baby....Thanks Dave! I hope to do business with you again!!

-Callie Taylor

Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #13
eparico
Thanks David!

Just bought a BRB from David this past week and doing business with him was a great experience. Excellent communication and is very helpful in answering any questions you may have. I live in the Northeastern US where I'm sure a lot of you already know, the weather wasn't exactly pleasant over the last few weeks. First, Hurricane Sandy and the following week was a nor'easter. He was patient enough to hold on to my baby until the weather cleared and warmed up enough to ship. Here are a few pictures of him and he is a feisty little guy! Must have bitten me about 10 times today! The pic of him in my hand was the day he arrived, the other two are from just after he ate his first meal this afternoon. Everyone, meet Arcus!
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #14
JessHurt
My husband and I purchased a BRB earlier this year from Dave. I have nothing but great things to say about him. Great guy, communication was great and he really cares about his animals.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #15
enharmonic
David Colling was an absolute pleasure to work with. I've only been in the hobby for about 5 years now, but in all of that time I have never bought from or communicated with anyone more professional or genuinely concerned with the satisfaction of his customers.

Every single email was met with a fast response, the communication was always clear and informative.

He allowed me to pay for a group of his snakes on a payment plan at my own pace, and was extremely understanding when I had to readjust the terms of my plan because of losing my second job.

His snakes are absolutely STUNNING, with powerful genetics, and you can really tell that they are very well cared for in his possession.

I really can't say enough about him. Can't wait to see him offer a few candy stripe BRBs to the public for me to snatch up ;]

Old 03-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
Audry Payne
I just received my pair of unrelated Brazilian Rainbow Boas from David Colling at www.rainbows-r-us-reptiles.com. I am very happy with my pair. The whole transaction went smoothly. The snakes arrived in perfect condition and healthy looking. He also sent complete records for both snakes. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I rate this breeder an A+.

Old 05-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #17
JWBrantley
I'll give another +1 for Dave Colling. I just bought a beautiful female BRB from him. Dave is really helpful and knowledgeable. I love the feeding records he sent with her. Extremely happy with our transaction! A+

Old 05-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #18
Audry Payne
Yes, David's BRBs are awesome! I just received an adult male from him today. I could not be happier! This made my third snake purchased from David Colling. An A+ all the way.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #19
Audry Payne
Do you mind if I mention that my first two have never refused a meal (unless in deep shed), and that they are doing great? Definite thumbs up on David!

Old 05-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #20
RoseRed
I shall also cast my vote for a +1 for Dave. I got my litter girl (2012 Wendy-Rosco) last week and she ate fantastically yesterday. Perfectly healthy girl and the shipping was excellent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!