Trans x trans? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #51
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpeteroy View Post
I never said true leucistic I said marketed leucistics are trans. I would like to see a non trans marketed leucistic I bet it is all kinds of grey. The original marketed leucistic were created from hypo pastal trans bred out for less color. Not the more muddy lines and yes diachu created a muddy line on these which are also called marketed leucistics and are not hypo or pastel or trans and are not white as a result. I have produced pure white animals with all black eyes and to my knowledge this is and has always been the true marketed leucistic genetics not some junk someone popped out and said thats white its a marketed leucistic. I was taught that when I picked the first ones up 7-8 years ago. If i am wrong than I should not be, I would not consider a non white non solid eye animal to be called a marketed leucistic. Maybe I should not have charged what I charged and called mine black eyed leucistics then, and sell them for 10x the money???????? I no longer breed these and wish I had pics of mine to show the difference. Also I was simply stating that the guy that had the Marketed leucistics up bred trans to trans Just look at the parents eyes SOLID BLACK Hence they are both tranz. If The acceptance of substandard genetics is your game then produce non white non solid eye color junk and call it marketed leucistic Im certainly not going to lower my standards.

Dude your off, so off. i dont know how to help you. And this is what I do. You seem to have some kind of mind set about something that is totally incorrect. I think there was a animal or two that was white with black eyes. "Heard of it" never seen it. But it was bred for. Not a fluke.

*You produced these non-exsistant animals and you have no proof what so ever?

*What were the parents that produced these white leucistic with black eyes? Genetic traits?

*Do you still have the parents?

If you have any answers to my questions please respond. I am interested in this.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #52
spyder79
Quote:
I never said true leucistic I said marketed leucistics are trans. I would like to see a non trans marketed leucistic I bet it is all kinds of grey. The original marketed leucistic were created from hypo pastal trans bred out for less color. Not the more muddy lines and yes diachu created a muddy line on these which are also called marketed leucistics and are not hypo or pastel or trans and are not white as a result. I have produced pure white animals with all black eyes and to my knowledge this is and has always been the true marketed leucistic genetics not some junk someone popped out and said thats white its a marketed leucistic. I was taught that when I picked the first ones up 7-8 years ago. If i am wrong than I should not be, I would not consider a non white non solid eye animal to be called a marketed leucistic. Maybe I should not have charged what I charged and called mine black eyed leucistics then, and sell them for 10x the money???????? I no longer breed these and wish I had pics of mine to show the difference. Also I was simply stating that the guy that had the Marketed leucistics up bred trans to trans Just look at the parents eyes SOLID BLACK Hence they are both tranz. If The acceptance of substandard genetics is your game then produce non white non solid eye color junk and call it marketed leucistic Im certainly not going to lower my standards.
Sorry but you are wrong. I realize you are trying to make yourself not look bad by attempting to back up your story but you did not produce black eyed leucistics 8 years ago. Hell 8 years ago Trans were not even available to mainstream keepers lol.

And yes lets look at that sale ad you posted earlier where you said the parent has solid black eyes. Why don't you look at the picture again cause you are wrong. Now it has black pupils (just like every other dragon) but not black eyes lol.

Sorry but i call big time. If you had produced these awesome crazy super expensive black eyed leuci's back in 02 you would not only have pictures but it would also be widely known throughout the industry. But as it sits you have no pictures and are mainly talking out of your rear end man.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:48 PM   #53
rpeteroy
Well You may call it what you will spyder It does not matter what you think I have long since moved on from bearded dragons but follow as much as I can. This has spun out of control but To Dragon lover the parents were hypo pastel trans X hypo pastel het trans. They were sold to me by carolina dragons I believe. The reason I dont care about pics also is I do what I do. Hell I hatched out 5 varanus pilbarensis just yesterday what have you done lately SPYDER. If I am misinformed but when I was breeding the dragons I called marketed leucistic. Then I lost out. I was told that marketed leucistic was like I said a pure white dragon with black eyes produce not by a true form of leucisim but by mixing the black eyed trans with hypo pastels. Yes it was as early as 7years ago That I aquired my hypo transleucent marketed leucistics. I am not concerned with proving myself. I have nothing to hide or lie about. I have been breeding for over 20 years and have bred hundreds of species from geckos to snakes to dragons and monitors. I do what I do out of passion not for a name. Oh who was the last person you knew produced varanus pilbarensis, ackies tristis in 1 year sorry probably under 10 in the US if even.
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #54
mmdragons
Dude those are definetly not Bearded dragons?

Old 07-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #55
mmdragons
Quote:
parents were hypo pastel trans X hypo pastel het trans. .

Well there they are not "Marketed" LEUCISTIC They are hypo pastel trans that is why there eyes are black. BECAUSE there TRANS Not LEUCISTIC the marketed LEUCISTIC comes from a long line of hypo to hypo breeding virtually making all other pigment other than white disspear. I am pretty sure that people that have been breeding these incredible dragons for years like Kevin at Dragons den herp would agree with all of us who are saying your wrong.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #56
shinezilla
Your name is very familiar.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #57
shinezilla
Quote:
Oh who was the last person you knew produced varanus pilbarensis, ackies tristis in 1 year sorry probably under 10 in the US if even.
Congrats

Old 07-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #58
rpeteroy
so be it I am wrong. This is what I was told when I purchased the adults and it was a while ago. Again I got on the post for trans trans and have for years thought all marketed leucistics were trans. It only seems logical a solid colored animal with a solid eye would stand to be called any type of leucistic and I stood by what I produced for a good 3-4 seasons. There is quite a few of the animals I produced out there. I still see marketed leucistic with solid eyes and If I was going to breed high end morphs again I would still look for the lighter "hypo pastel trans" and produce white animals with solid eyes as a marketed leucistic. The reason I stopped producing these morphs is because I wholesale to suppliers all normal and hypo morphs now since 3 heart attacks and can no longer sit on the computer responding to 100 ppl over a 500 dragon. I apologies and will butt out of this conversation.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #59
shinezilla
Quote:
so be it I am wrong. This is what I was told when I purchased the adults and it was a while ago. Again I got on the post for trans trans and have for years thought all marketed leucistics were trans. It only seems logical a solid colored animal with a solid eye would stand to be called any type of leucistic and I stood by what I produced for a good 3-4 seasons. There is quite a few of the animals I produced out there. I still see marketed leucistic with solid eyes and If I was going to breed high end morphs again I would still look for the lighter "hypo pastel trans" and produce white animals with solid eyes as a marketed leucistic. The reason I stopped producing these morphs is because I wholesale to suppliers all normal and hypo morphs now since 3 heart attacks and can no longer sit on the computer responding to 100 ppl over a 500 dragon. I apologies and will butt out of this conversation.
Scott Clark from Cherry Dragons had a line called "White Chillers" They were White Hypo Trans... But he didn't claim them as Marketed Lucys

Old 07-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #60
Omnomnami
There are also polar trans out there but those still have colors. They're just lighter than others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!