What kind of Albino Kingsnake is this? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
Fush
What kind of Albino Kingsnake is this?

I found this little gal at my local mall outside of it. I saw something pink so I looked. Then I saw it was a snake. I looked at it for a brief moment and saw it was a kingsnake so I knew it was harmless. So I picked it up and found it very tame and curious. I have other snakes but I never owned a kingsnake in my life but am getting two next week so full of randomness.

So Please help me ID this kind of Albino kingsnake. What it is and how much it usually goes for.

Thanks!

Old 06-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
JColt
Common King striped and albino? Do they have a pet store at that mall? That looks like a Cal king morph. I suppose it could be a wild striped common and albino.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
Fush
the mall doesn't have a petstore... thank god. I have no idea about kingsnakes. I know my things about ball pythons but Kingsnakes are in the land of the lost in my mind. So I don't like calling it just an albino Kingsnake. Since I know it's a type of morph. A pretty one and really bright for that matter.

Old 06-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
LampropeltisCollector
It is a Striped California Kingsnake.
-Jordan Schmitt
Jts Herps
www.jordansherpingadventures.webs.com

Old 06-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
Fush
Oh thanks o.o

just curious what do they go for on the market. I keep logs on my snakes for everything.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
JColt
Worth 20.00 to 25.00 My thoughts were cal king also but they are not native to Tucson, AZ are they Jordon?

Old 06-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
LampropeltisCollector
Yea, some people sell the Banded Cal Kings for 50, but for a Striped, 25 is a normal price from what I've seen. And actually there is a small tiny range in Arizona where the California Kingsnake is, but its the Coastal or Baja subspecies.
-Jordan Schmitt

Old 07-02-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
a153fish
Pretty little Cal King. It must have escaped from someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!