SOLD!! 3.3 adult CUORA GALBINIFRONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
IguanaMan
3.3 adult CUORA GALBINIFRONS

I JUST AQUIRED SEVERAL PAIRS OF THESE UNBELIEVEABLY AWESOME LOOKING FLOWER BACK BOX TURTLES !!
EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, IF NOT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THESE DAYS..100% LEGAL VIETNAM IMPORTS.

THEY ARE THE BEST LOOKING C. GALBINIFRONS I'VE EVER SEEN !
PRETTY SURE THEY ARE C. G. PICTURATA, SINCE THEY WERE COLLECTED FROM SOUTHERN VIETNAM..BUT I'M NOT AN EXPERT.

ALL ARE ADULTS..BIG, BEAUTIFUL AND HEAVY..BUT I THINK THE FEMALES ARE HEAVY WITH EGGS. (NO GUARANTEE, JUST MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION)

ALL ARE GOING TO SELL WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING..PICS AVAILABLE TO SERIOUS PERSONS INTERESTED IN BUYING ONLY..ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTO COLLECTORS OR WINDOW SHOPPERS.

$3350 PAIR
$6500 FOR 2 PAIRS
$10K FOR 3 PAIRS

FULL PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY..

CONTACT MARK AT: IGUANAMAN1969@YAHOO.COM
I DO NOT RESPOND TO PM'S HERE ON FAUNA...EMAIL ONLY.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!