It's a good thing I love my cats.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
AGoodwin
It's a good thing I love my cats....

Because if I didn't, I probably would have killed them by now.

Why? Well, yesterday morning to a roach crawling up my arm because Rocky, my male cat, broke the screen away from the cover and got into the bin.

As if that wasn't enough, last night I woke up to crickets crawling and jumping on me because he knocked over a critter keeper full of them. Of course, my husband was not affected by either incident.

These are only the most recent, and bug related of the trouble my cats get into. So, like I said, it's a good thing I love them!

Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
AGoodwin
*I woke up to a roach crawling on me. sorry. I really need to start previewing before I post!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
edf01
yeah, cats are the jerks of the animal world.

my cat is lucky I love her too- here is the list of things she did:

-i left a bag of rodents to thaw to feed snakes. she rips open the bag- and eats half og one rat, and half of another rat- 2 snakes didnt get fed because she decided to eat 2 halves of rat, and not just one whole one( it was bad enough she got to them)
- stands right next to you when you are sleeping and meows at the top of her lungs- she is not even hungry

- decides to be spider-cat and runs across the windows matrix style and lands on our flatscreen tv- making it wobble almost toppling over.

- i cant tell you how many times i woke up to either her clawing at me, or the sound of her paw landing on the bed an inch away from me, her clawing at my feet, or biting my toes- for no apparent reason.
- if you touch her in her bad spot- which changes daily- she bites you.
- this is prolly the worst one: if you get up off the couch- she jumps in your spot- and when you try to sit down- she claws you. there is several variations to this- if you sit too close- she kicks and claws- or she wont move- so you act like you are gonna sit on her- and she just bites your butt...

the joys of cats!

Old 03-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #4
hhmoore
Janet,
I'm sure it took a good bit of training to get her to bite your butt when you offer it to her - congrats on your success!!(??)
As far as the other biting, you shouldn't touch kitty's bad place.......even if it shifts regularly.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
reptilebaby
I've learned to leave ANY cat's tummy alone. Every time one rolls over and wants me to pet it I get scratched. They just get over excited, but...

Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
Hibiscusmile
hahahaha, I really think you and the cat would have to sleep in the basement!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
Hibiscusmile
Glad I only visit my sisters cats! Could not live with that an a hubby too!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
reptilebaby
My 2 year old cat catches and kills bats and mice. He's easy to love. The kitten who found us isn't so easy to live with. She poops on the floor right beside the litter box.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
AGoodwin
LOL. I had to get an enclosed litterbox because my cats would sit in the litterbox, but hang their buts outside of it!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
reptilebaby
Ours won't go in a covered box.

The kitten showed up all greasy. Grease in her fur and skin and bones on a freezing day. Brought her inside and saw she had ear mites. Cleaned her up and started taking care of her and now she has thick, long soft red and white fur (Orange in cats is called red) Her name's Ariel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!