For Sale Umbrella Cockatoo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Birds For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
HouseofCards
Umbrella Cockatoo

Hi. I need to reserve a home for my 19 year old Umbrella Cockatoo. We are thinking about selling her, so we wanted to find a home that will be ready to take her when she needs to go. I'm asking $800 OBO, which includes her XL cage, food, accessories, etc. I will also accept Boa trades or other large constrictors. She plucked a few feathers off her chest, but is still beautiful. She is very smart, knows how to get out of cage. We have two other birds and she's great with them (both males). She cannot go to a home with dogs or cats. She attacks our dogs and cats relentlessly. We have a Great Dane and she will willing put a hole through his nose she goes after our Yorkie and Mini. Poodle, so she's not size specific. None of our animals go after each other either, she just started this up about a month ago. She doesn't bite people at all. I think she's a one-person bird as she only wants to be around me, but will let others handle her.

Email me for pictures or if you have any questions at; riddlemebackwards@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
birds, cockatoo