Welcome!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
Lucille
Welcome!!!!!

Welcome to Lucille’s Bar & Grill, where the beverages are cold and sometimes the food is too! Big screen TV in the back, Blue Bell Ice Cream, best in the world, served daily. You are personally invited to kick back, get comfy, and talk about your day: your job, your boss, the high cost of fuel, the IRS, and whatever else is on your mind.

Our spacious front room has a beautiful, polished mahogany bar with a huge mirror in back, with shelves holding various beverages under the mirror and old fashioned barstools to sit on. Floors are worn plank, and walls are paneled. Several windows with pretty sheer white curtains let in the bright Texas sun, and the view from the windows shows a wildflower swept field with an old barn to the side, and Daisy Mae the retired ranch quarter horse usually is out grazing happily most of the day.

On the other side of the room from the bar are little tables with red checkered tablecloths, and an old jukebox . Songs are a dime: oldies, blues, and real country western, Willie and Waylon and Loretta.
In the back of the room are lots of big comfy club chairs and a big screen TV. On the floor in front of the TV there’s one of those large old braided rugs in a faded blue and the dogs are usually asleep on top of that unless the guys are hollering on account of some sports game they are watching, in which case the dogs wake up long enough to bark a few times and then get back to snoozing.

The grill is simple, we got a guy comes in and he does good work with burgers and steaks and country sausage, and you can have fries or baked on the side. You get homemade bread too, and around noon every day the kitchen wafts the down home aroma of fresh baked bread throughout the grill. You can order seasoned green beans from the garden out back, and salad.
You ask for sushi or quiche, you’re like to get thrown out, so don’t go there. For dessert there’s giant sturdy ceramic bowls of delicious cold Blue Bell Ice Cream, best in the nation, it’s always good.

We keep the polls in the back room, not everyone is fond of polls, but I like ‘em and they stay back there and mostly behave themselves. If you like them go visit, if not just ignore ‘em.

If you are new, feel free to introduce yourself to the regular patrons and talk about your fave reptiles, your other pets, your hobbies, your family. Pictures are always encouraged, we are a family here. Make yourself at home, put up your feet, relax and enjoy!

Rules:

No cussing. No chewing tobacco. Reptiles must be accompanied by owners. Warning: polls in the back room.

Please keep it friendly. No trolls allowed.
I run a nice place and aim to keep it that way; I can’t afford a bouncer yet but I keep a loaded delete button on the shelf under the cash register and I know how to use it.

To everyone: enjoy yourself, make new friends, be part of the family, and have a good time, make yourself at home, here at Lucille’s!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread