My Hypothetical Question regarding $50 Website listing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Keith Northrop
My Hypothetical Question regarding $50 Website listing

O.K if I get banned(can't keep mouth shut) can I keep my Ad Banner for the full year contract? It's not like I'm a Bad Guy just a Asshole! My animals are top Notch! Just saying!

Old 11-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #2
WebSlave
As long as your ad text being displayed is tasteful then it will remain even if you were to get banned.

Planning ahead for something you have in mind?

Can't you just stop being an "asshole" while you are here? That would be the optimum solution, you know.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Magic
Keith, have you ventured through hell? It's not a free for all, but it might be a little more your speed. Scroll down from the main page to see how to enter there. Once you join, you'll even be gifted with a little red devil under your name.

And I'll echo Rich, why not just stop the behavior that will get you surely banned? Lots of us here have to find deliciously creative ways to express our true feelings without profanity and arsehole behavior.

So be nice and stay a while.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
WebSlave
Seriously, I really don't like to ban people. But the problem is that I like even less to have them disrupting how I wish for this site to run, whether intentional or unintentionally. So there are going to be occasions where I just don't want particular people to share any part of my life. Since I obviously don't (and WON'T) come to them looking for headaches, and they obviously come here trying to give me some, isn't the solution for me really, REALLY obvious?

Old 11-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Lots of us here have to find deliciously creative ways to express our true feelings without profanity..
That's become one of the more fun aspects of posting. The shock value of having a temper tantrum and throwing a profanity-laden fit tends to wear off fairly quickly. It's so common that many people have become a bit desensitized to it. If you really wanna get under someone's skin, calmly and eloquently put them in their place. Elocution has seemingly become just rare enough that some people just don't know how to react to it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!