Trade Albino Western Diamond Back(Atrox) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 12-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
GotBoas
Albino Western Diamond Back(Atrox)

"Local pickup - purchase ONLY" Absolutley no shipping.

Hello everyone,

Chas from Patriotic Pets. www.FaceBook.com/PatrioticPets.net

I am being forced to let go of my companies mascots. They are in great health and are very spoiled.

I have tons of pix and live videos of these two on my FB page. Visit my page and click on videos. You will find them. They have been exciting to have. Not tubbed like typical Hots. Our collection is small so all of our animals are spoiled.

Unfortunately I am going to be moving out of the state next year (not authorized to take with me) and I am starting to search for a new home for my Albino Atrox. I have a very healthy male and female. Male is 2012 and Female is 2013. They live together without any issues (as that is how they were sold to me) in a very large tank. They were sold to me through Fauna from Chris but I wasn't expecting to be Medically retired from the Military when I bought them.

"I am willing to trade for certain female Ball pythons or VERY select female Boas."

BPs: Female Pied stuff or Black Pastel albino het pied. Or baby Male GHI Cinnamon Mojave enchi.
Boas: let me know what you have. Definitely female. It will have to be top notch. Check my FB page.

Please let me know.

Eating FT Medium to Large rats without issues. I have plenty of videos on FB showing it.

$600 takes them both or lets trade.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2019, 05:23 AM   #2
terrorking0719
Does the enclosure they are in come with them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!