Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #101
Chameleon Company
Agreed Rich, that it makes no practical sense to pursue this case. My comment was in response to Dan's giving it credence in remarking something akin to wanting to see the "look on an attorney's face" when they hear his defense. Secondly, that someone who could afford it might just want to satisfy a passion to cause Dan grief, where passion trumps common sense. Just as it makes little if any practical sense for someone to even talk to an attorney here, the bigger point, echoed by all, is that it also makes no sense for Dan to have allowed things to develop as they have here. As I said, penny wise and pound foolish, start to finish.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #102
Dan Scolaro
Last time Alan because I am not sure you read the thread however you are correct that the skinks were not delivered on time. The shipper error caused a delay which voided the guarantee entitling the buyer to nothing, not even live arrival per the terms of purchase.

Thankfully they all arrived alive and were reported feeding. And although the buyer was anxious, I settled his anxiety to extend the guarantee to give him an additional 5th skink for free (07/08 specimen). This was when the buyer had only purchased 4 skinks. Again, that was 5 skinks for the discount price of 4 skinks.

Quite the generous offer huh? A free 5th skink for free but to do nothing but to settle the buyers anxiety. The buyer later reported over feeding a specimen against my advice which ended up causing its early demise, and I reinforced that he would get another skink for free in a couple months when the breeder gave me more

Then the buyer harassed for an 06 specimen which was not part of the terms of the extended guarantee. His father also tried to threaten and extort for monies he was not entitled to per the terms of the origional and extended guarantee. As such, their nasty tactics caused me to terminate any further extentions of the guarantee.

Plain and simple.

Dan

Old 04-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #103
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
My company extended a live arrival guarantee to include a free 5th skink providing the buyer with 5 skinks for the discount price of 4 skinks.
My company blah blah blah blah blah.....BS BS BS BS BS......and more BS!!

Who is the owner of your company? Who is the complete jackass moron that owns this company and has you running it? Who is it? Who is it that could be sooo desperate and dumb to put you in the drivers seat of their company? Who is it that would allow you to go this far in arguing and screwing over a customer?

Are you the owner? Is it you? It must be you. No one could be that dumb.

Your company policy sucks ass and so do you Danny. Keep re-writing your guarantee until it is that you can send absolutely nothing and provide absolutely no service whatsoever to your customers and get away with it. You're doing good so far.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 PM   #104
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
My company blah blah blah blah blah.....BS BS BS BS BS......and more BS!!

Who is the owner of your company? Who is the complete jackass moron that owns this company and has you running it? Who is it? Who is it that could be sooo desperate and dumb to put you in the drivers seat of their company? Who is it that would allow you to go this far in arguing and screwing over a customer?

Are you the owner? Is it you? It must be you. No one could be that dumb.

Your company policy sucks ass and so do you Danny. Keep re-writing your guarantee until it is that you can send absolutely nothing and provide absolutely no service whatsoever to your customers and get away with it. You're doing good so far.
Don't hold back, tell us what you really think, Chuck.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #105
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
The shipper error caused a delay which voided the guarantee entitling the buyer to nothing, not even live arrival per the terms of purchase.
And yet nothing clear and precise like that is presented in a TOS to the buyer prior to purchasing from you.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #106
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Lucius, did you or your dad threaten to steal his collection?
NO. My Dad was telling him about Bob Clark who had his whole collection stolen, and that he and my dad where upset at how this passion/business is becoming just like every other business. Crooks are involved.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #107
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
And yet nothing clear and precise like that is presented in a TOS to the buyer prior to purchasing from you.

Anyone wanna bet that he can say PPSOLTOS?

Old 04-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #108
romad119
caveat emptor.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:53 PM   #109
romad119
a free fifth skink? what math is that? 4-1 (dead due to 3 days at wrong address potentially?) = 3. 3+1 (replacement or refund) = 4

The above is the equation that would have solved this problem.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #110
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Closing this thread

Dan I can't tel the truth, as good as you lie. So I wil close this thread, if you want it closed send a mssage to webslave. I'll do the same. If not we can keep battling it out! You decied.

But I have had enough, and think that you a "full grown" man is also tired of this fight. Do what you want....

Luc Cauthorn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!