Bad Guy Shannon Craft aka Crazysnakelady ripped half my collection off - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #91
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakekid94 View Post
You are stupid DAND Because you ran off at the mouth without having the proper info. You made the statement that I was 15 years old and you knew this because of the "94" after my username. You are stupid. Get a life and shut up. My post was in regards to the credibility of CSL . It has nothing to do with you. I did not go into detail because that would have needed to be in another thread. If you do not like it - too bad. Get a life or get a job so you can occupy your time somewhere other than here. Bye bye now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
After all your posturing and ranting, I couldn't help but look....when you registered your account, you listed your DOB as xx/xx/1994
And you called me stupid

Old 09-23-2009, 02:56 PM   #92
DAND
Quote:
First of all, the warnings by HHMoore are at best very, very petty. I in no way was abusive to anyone and those warnings are crap. Another reason this site has the piss poor reputation it has. Moderators who run amuck. I like to call it little man syndrum. It is when someone who has never had any power - gets some and then abuses it like most of the moderators on fauna. It is my understanding that anyone with $50 can be a moderator. Those who have little man and get power would otherwise get their ass kicked every time they opened their mouth anywhere other than where they have the power. If you think this is abusive - too bad and I'm sure Mr. Moore will take exception to this. It is just fact and evidenced by your stupid warning points on my previous posts. I intended no abuse, so if it was taken that way - that would be your perception only. I'll certainly try in the future not to be that way, but on here it is almost impossible. Does Rich even care how his moderators act ? Doesn't seem so as long as he gets his $50 moderator fee !

CrazySnakeLady posted this issue on RG. Thus my reference to that and her credibility. If someone posts a problem here and someone else posts in regardsa to their character - are you telling me this never happens ? If so, you are mentally ill or just hillbilly stupid. It happens on every post on the BOI. BTW - CrazySnakeLady was kicked off RG and is no longer a member there. Again, it goes to her credibility.

I also do not recall posting my birthdate as 1994 as I was born in 1984 and am a college student. I'll go look at it and make the adjustment if needed. Sorry for that error if I made it.
And your short lived stay here will reflect your credibility. Bye bye now

Old 09-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #93
kmurphy
Quote:
She never tried to find an alternative to moving the burden off of her. she sold the animals and kept the cash for herself. She ripped her "Friend" off, who was willing to pay when she was able.

If she lacked the foresight to know how much of a burden her finances could carry, then maybe she should have never taken on the task of caring for those animals.
I agree Alicia. She is keeping the excess cash. Friends don't do that. Neither do honorable people for that matter. Like kid94 said - Shannon is a thief.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #94
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
And your short lived stay here will reflect your credibility. Bye bye now
LOL. My God, what even happened that caused this kid to flip out and implode like this? I mean all you did was guess he might be 15yrs old, and if not he was surely acting that way. So far, hard to disagree with that assessment.

Spot on as usual Dan, spot on.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #95
Mike@boakingdom.com
Quote:
First of all, the warnings by HHMoore are at best very, very petty. I in no way was abusive to anyone and those warnings are crap. Another reason this site has the piss poor reputation it has. Moderators who run amuck. I like to call it little man syndrum. It is when someone who has never had any power - gets some and then abuses it like most of the moderators on fauna. It is my understanding that anyone with $50 can be a moderator. Those who have little man and get power would otherwise get their ass kicked every time they opened their mouth anywhere other than where they have the power. If you think this is abusive - too bad and I'm sure Mr. Moore will take exception to this. It is just fact and evidenced by your stupid warning points on my previous posts. I intended no abuse, so if it was taken that way - that would be your perception only. I'll certainly try in the future not to be that way, but on here it is almost impossible. Does Rich even care how his moderators act ? Doesn't seem so as long as he gets his $50 moderator fee !

CrazySnakeLady posted this issue on RG. Thus my reference to that and her credibility. If someone posts a problem here and someone else posts in regardsa to their character - are you telling me this never happens ? If so, you are mentally ill or just hillbilly stupid. It happens on every post on the BOI. BTW - CrazySnakeLady was kicked off RG and is no longer a member there. Again, it goes to her credibility.

The issue is not me or the tone of my post, but the fact that CSL took $400-$5000 worth of property from a "friend" and then four months later disposed of that property. She is a thief plain and simple.

I also do not recall posting my birthdate as 1994 as I was born in 1984 and am a college student. I'll go look at it and make the adjustment if needed. Sorry for that error if I made it.
For your information, Shannon resigned. She didn't use the "cancel account" option but she emailed Robert personally and shared with him her reasons for leaving and asked him to remove her account. Anyone in good standing on RG can probably verify this with Robert; she was never banned or kicked off. Nice try...NOT.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #96
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

The issue is not me or the tone of my post, but the fact that CSL took $400-$5000 worth of property from a "friend" and then four months later disposed of that property. She is a thief plain and simple.

Quote:
Reason: Antagonism towards moderators 5 points

On second thought. We will just say goodbye to you.

Just to clarify for you or anyone else. Moderators don't pay for the privilege to deal with the likes of you here. There are only a few of us and we don't have time to deal with the crap your spewing so we will just say, goodbye to you sir.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #97
Mike@boakingdom.com
Great job moderators!

Old 09-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #98
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

On second thought. We will just say goodbye to you.

Just to clarify for you or anyone else. Moderators don't pay for the privilege to deal with the likes of you here. There are only a few of us and we don't have time to deal with the crap your spewing so we will just say, goodbye to you sir.
Gee, I didn't see that coming.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #99
critical bill
One word...

FAIL

Old 09-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #100
Ken Harbart
Quote:
First of all, the warnings by HHMoore are at best very, very petty. I in no way was abusive to anyone and those warnings are crap. Another reason this site has the piss poor reputation it has. Moderators who run amuck. I like to call it little man syndrum. It is when someone who has never had any power - gets some and then abuses it like most of the moderators on fauna. It is my understanding that anyone with $50 can be a moderator. Those who have little man and get power would otherwise get their ass kicked every time they opened their mouth anywhere other than where they have the power. If you think this is abusive - too bad and I'm sure Mr. Moore will take exception to this. It is just fact and evidenced by your stupid warning points on my previous posts. I intended no abuse, so if it was taken that way - that would be your perception only. I'll certainly try in the future not to be that way, but on here it is almost impossible. Does Rich even care how his moderators act ? Doesn't seem so as long as he gets his $50 moderator fee !.
It's been awhile since I've read such an ignorant little rant, and Dennis beat me to issuing you a well-deserved five points, so allow me to publicly address your diatrabe...

First of all, you earned your warning from hhmoore. There was nothing petty about it. Rather, it seems to me that you lack a basic sense of integrity and personal responsibility. It's ironic that you whine about "little man syndrome" when that's exactly what you're displaying.

Secondly, you are grossly ignorant of the moderator selection process here, so it would behoove you not to ignorantly spout off about that which you are clueless. None of us have paid Rich to be moderators here. The six moderators here were hand-picked by Rich and thoroughly vetted before taking on the job.

Thirdly, the BOI isn't the place for you to cry about an infraction or warning you've earned. There's a feedback forum here if you care to discuss the operation of this site. However, that does not give you carte blanche to denigrate this site, Rich, or the moderators. I won't speak for the others, but I have neither the time nor the patience for insolent fools. Most people would eject someone from their home after that guest spits in their face. Guess what? The same holds true here. You are but an invited guest, and staying your current course is going to get that invitation revoked in short order.

Finally, if this site is so "piss poor," as you put it, I am compelled to point out that no one is forcing you to stay. You have the option of leaving anytime you wish. Of course, we then get back to... if you stay your current course, that option is going to be exercised for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!