Good Guy Chris Stinson (Spankenstyne) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
orphia
Chris Stinson (Spankenstyne)

I recently bought a blaze Goini king from Chris and could not be more happy with the transaction. From start to finish, he went out of his way to be helpful and courteous, prompt in returning contact and even delivered the snake across town to someone who was picking it up for me. Great guy!

The hatchling is fantastic (brilliantly coloured and calm as anything) and I would definitely buy from him again; it's been one of the best experiences I've had in purchasing an animal. Cheers, Chris.

--
Julian Rossi

Old 02-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
JimD
Ive dealt with Chris many times. Never as a buyer but any transaction we have done has been easy.
Great guy to do business with for sure.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
Greg West
Chris is a great guy. He helped me out a long time ago supplying me with wood through his company at a great price. I have sold him caging as well. He takes great care of the animals he keeps from what I have seen, and I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
SuicideAnomaly
I recently made a purchase off of Chris, and everything went incredibly smooth. A definite pleasure to deal with.

Jake Peters

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!