Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 40 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #391
HowlinGaleDragons
Yes I do and all rescues are Quarantined in a different section of the house far away from my dragons. No one but me is allowed in the room I keep all of the food for those dragons there and the supplies as I do not want anything from rescues coming in contact with the rest of my dragons. Before I adopt them out (Free local just shipping if out of state) I make sure they have THREE clean fecals in a row 90% of the herps I rescue get adopted the other 10% or less are permanent residents here that usually is due to them being very special needs or having major temperament issues.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:31 PM   #392
HowlinGaleDragons
Yes you should Seanna they are direct from his file and NONE of my other dragons have ANY problems what so ever I have not had ANYTHING show up on fecals.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #393
Iguanachic
Okay I believe you . But my opinion means diddily squat. You know, Ed knows, and everyone else thinks the truth is probably buried in the freezer under the dragons.

When you lay with dogs you get fleas. Guilt by association is a hard thing to shake. Okay enough one liners. The minute either of you post PROOF I will be more than happy to apologize and gravel for forgiveness.

Old 05-01-2010, 12:53 AM   #394
LauraB
Big yawn.

It's all getting old and way over-dramatized and just stacking lie upon lie upon lie upon lie ... repetive photo upon repetitive photo and on and on and on (just like this sentence, lol).

Both of them are liars, both of them (Ed and Nicole) will twist and turn and ignore and convolute and deny and fabricate and fake and invent an answer for every question, every piece of evidence offered and every opposing opinion or view.

They both seem to thrive on the attention, they both seem to think they're smarter than everyone else, they both seem to believe that they are above reproach, above common decency and above professional honor, honesty and standards. They both exhibit very immature attitudes and behaviors.

Perhaps if the rest of us (myself included) just quit giving them the attention they so appear to desire, they will both shut up and we will be spared any further intellectual insults from either of them.
Frankly, I find them both boring, dishonorable and not worth any further attention.

No matter what is said or debated or offered as proof to their claims, there is no way to get past certain minds that are too closed or too clouded or too screwed up to change, or that can see/perceive it any other way but their own perverted sense of honor and "truth".

Let's let them just shrink back to obscurity so they'll both be silent ... because in this case, their silence would truly be golden!

Mostly because we all know there will be more of the same crap in the future.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #395
melissamann
This is like a soap opera. I almost got a dragon from ED. His pic always look like his dragons are more colorful than anyone elses. I also love Toms dragons. I can say after reading all of this I will stick to getting a leatherback from Tom as sooon as I can. I would never get one from Nicole after reading how she wouldn`t give that person who got a colorless dragon from her her money back. Also the nip toe dragon "he bit it off in the box" Damn chic what are you smokin? If you two are breeders and care so much for your business and your dragons dont you know that word of mout is very powerful. And you have to have great customer service skills which you both clearly lack. I am so glad I found out about this thread. We are new to the dragon world. I am a vet tech and I would have been a fool to get a dragon fron either of you and I almost got one from ED. I should have known those colors were to good to be true. I have a beautiful citris trans from moonstone he is awsome and looked exactly like he did in his picture. He is still awsome now that is a good breader maybe you guys should take lessons from people who dont get off on scamming people like you and ED do. Who ever posted the slinky comment loved it and it fits these two perfect. You two should leave the breeding business you suck at it.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #396
HowlinGaleDragons
I apologize to any body (Excluding Ed) I have offended,personally or Other wise and am Ending this thread for good I would like to Get a clean slate and start over and Never look Back.

---------------------

The last up date I would like to give is Ed never posted his fake contract and has finally ceased all attempts to contact and harass me; he never paid for Prince who knows maybe he has a shred of conscious left or his pride got the best of him. Ed also never could prove I "Owed" him money because I never did he simply said and posted what he did to try to scare me into doing something. Prince will have a wonderful life with me as he has been living since the day he arrived I treated him no different when he first arrived to when he was given to me and he won't be treated any different now. If Ed for some reason tries to send $200 for Prince at this point the offer no longer stands I agree with the many people who have spoken to me over the past week that sending Prince back would be wrong it might stop Ed's attacks but what would happen to the poor dragon.

Ed I hope some day you will learn that knowing proper husbandry won't do a thing for you if you do not do it; Dragons are not Property as you called them many times they are living breathing creatures just like you and I they have feelings just the same. Hopefully you will clean up your business practices but I doubt that will ever happen at the rate things are going with you; I on the other hand am working with a few members of Fauna who are well known to see what I can do better. This is the last you will ever hear from me Ed move on please as I have moved on at least I learned with you that turning a blind eye to someone's wrong actions can never be right. My only request to you is not that hard please apologize to Tom Clarke for everything you have said about him as it is all lies; I would also ask you to man up and apologize for all the lies about me but I know that will never happen.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #397
HowlinGaleDragons
Final Post For This Thread

Well I thought this was over with but Ed Clark decided to go back on what he said he also now claims I owe him $2,1000.00 he can't keep his story strait if his life depended on it. As of Today (May 6th 2010) I have filed an Aggravated Harassment Complaint Against Ed Clark if Ed Clark Attempts to contact me for any reason by any form I can take proof of attempted contact to the Erie County Sheriff and the Complaint will be turned into a Warnt for Ed Clarks Arrest the only down side is it is a Misdemeanor Warnt so he can not be extradited from NJ but if he was to come into NY He would be arrested and put in jail until he was seen by a judge for sentencing.

I have sold Prince to Ed and he will be sent back next week on my first day off; I am doing this as I do not want to deal with him another second of my life it is no longer worth it. By sending the pay pal payment Ed Clark has forfeited all claims to supposed Owed Money; Ed Clark admitted on the phone he has no Invoices or Contracts of any sort and never did he was bluffing and trying to cause trouble for me.

I feel this needed to be posted so everyone knows what I had to do to get Ed Clark to leave me alone and so everyone is aware that a warnt may be placed for his arrest if he dose not stop contacting me.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:20 PM   #398
LauraB
Quote:
Ed Clark decided to go back on what he said he also now claims I owe him $2,1000.00
How much? The number you typed is twenty-one thousand dollars (even if your comma is in the wrong place). You do mean $2,100.00, right?
Quote:
By sending the pay pal payment Ed Clark has forfeited all claims to supposed Owed Money;
Under what law?

Old 05-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #399
Suncoast Herpetological
Am I the only one here who no longer gives even a tiny crap about any aspect of this entire Jerry Springer like transaction?????

Let it go....both of you.....It ceased to be even mildly interesting a hundred posts ago

Old 05-06-2010, 11:32 PM   #400
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Am I the only one here who no longer gives even a tiny crap about any aspect of this entire Jerry Springer like transaction?????

Let it go....both of you.....It ceased to be even mildly interesting a hundred posts ago
You are definitely not the only one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!