Good Guy Greg West of Cornels World - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
SuicideAnomaly
Greg West of Cornels World

Over the years I've spent thousands of dollars on custom terrariums from Greg West. He has always put forth great amounts of effort to present a magnificent product. Always going well and beyond what is expected to give the customer exactly what they asked for. I cannot recommend anyone more in this hobby than I can Greg. If there is an enclosure of any sort that you require, he's the person to go to, hands down.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
SuicideAnomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideAnomaly View Post
Over the years I've spent thousands of dollars on custom terrariums from Greg West. He has always put forth great amounts of effort to present a magnificent product. Always going well and beyond what is expected to give the customer exactly what they asked for. I cannot recommend anyone more in this hobby than I can Greg. If there is an enclosure of any sort that you require, he's the person to go to, hands down.
Forgot to post my name.

Jake Peters

Old 12-07-2011, 02:34 AM   #3
mattchibi
I have also bought a hatchling rack from Greg, he runs his business with excellent customer service. Aside from a few small hickups that were mainly due to Greyhound's shipping, Greg is a great guy to work with and I would definitely buy another rack from him. Shipping and delivery was fast and on time as well, and I couldnt ask for a better rack!

-Matthew Wong

Old 12-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
!Teagan
I recently purchased a hatchling rack from him and it is by far the best I have encountered. I plan on furnishing all my snakes in Greg's rack systems.

-Teagan Miller

Old 12-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
Greg West
Thanks guys. I pride myself on customer service. Merry Christmas

Old 02-08-2012, 05:17 AM   #6
Spankenstyne
I've dealt with Greg a number of times over several years and without question rate him as one of the very best to deal with out there. Exceptional products and service, and the guy always goes the extra mile to make sure his clients are taken care of.

- Chris Stinson

Old 02-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
rogerm
Great guy to buy from with good customer service

Old 05-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #8
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Thumbs up

Hey, just thought i would post to this thread as well. I have been dealing with greg just a little under 2 months, and so far he is an excellent person to do business with.

So far i have gotten only 2 Herpstat 2's and a 412L Tem gun, but have put a deposit for a stack of 6-4x2x1 enclosures with pedestle for my hobby/business.

I would recommend him for any of your enclosure or heating needs, he is quick for a response back, and a awesome gentleman to deal with.

Nathan Smith

www.facebook.com/NorthernAlbertaBoas

Old 07-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
tylociraptor
Greg was helpful and flexible, allowing me to put a payment plan on an order for heating elements and a herpstat for my snakes. I had to change the order a couple of times, and he did so without complaint. His responses in email were always quick and courteous, delivering exactly the information I needed without delay! I'll happily deal with him again in future!

Tyler Arseneau

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!