Good Guy Jeff and Robin Moniz/ Exclusive Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
KORBIN5895
Jeff and Robin Moniz/ Exclusive Snakes

I just recently made an email inquiry on there site to check the availability of a stock item. I received a reply email within an hour. I decided to call and ask some shipping questions which Robin was more than happy to answer and had a very pleasant conversation during which I placed my order. She shipped my order out about an hour and a half from when I placed it.

Overall it was an extremely pleasant and smooth transaction. They had what I needed when I needed it and got it to me in a very timely manner. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future. Thank you guys very much.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
snakeman13
Just look at threir RC feed back.
They are the top of the heap!! Wont buy supplies anywhere else.
Both are great people and Herpers!!

Old 08-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
Regius_ca
I've had a couple orders from the Moniz's, and am very happy. My latest order of just a few hides, arrived 4 or 5 days after I sent them the money, and I was notified the order left within a very short time of sending it.

Everything is always packed well, and without issue.

Would absolutely buy from them again.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Exclusive Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
I just recently made an email inquiry on there site to check the availability of a stock item. I received a reply email within an hour. I decided to call and ask some shipping questions which Robin was more than happy to answer and had a very pleasant conversation during which I placed my order. She shipped my order out about an hour and a half from when I placed it.

Overall it was an extremely pleasant and smooth transaction. They had what I needed when I needed it and got it to me in a very timely manner. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future. Thank you guys very much.
Kevin, Thank you so much for your kind words! You were also awesome to communicate with and I was happy your order got to you as quickly as possible as I knew you were anxious for it!

All the best!

Old 08-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Exclusive Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman13 View Post
Just look at threir RC feed back.
They are the top of the heap!! Wont buy supplies anywhere else.
Both are great people and Herpers!!
Thank you!
If our clients are happy then we are happy! You are always a great person to do business with kind Sir

Robin

Old 08-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
Exclusive Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regius_ca View Post
I've had a couple orders from the Moniz's, and am very happy. My latest order of just a few hides, arrived 4 or 5 days after I sent them the money, and I was notified the order left within a very short time of sending it.

Everything is always packed well, and without issue.

Would absolutely buy from them again.
4 or 5 days it took to get your order??? You should have told me, thats not cool!
Email me and I will do something on your next order.
Generally the shipping is very good, but once in a while they have a hiccup in the system. Your side profile says youre in Mississauga, you should have received it the next day

Well, I am happy that you're still happy - but I will want to make it right on your next order ok - so please remind me

Robin

Old 08-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
GNPreptilerescue
I agree ..
top notch , ordered gator gloves and for them in a couple of days ... response time was great

Old 08-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
Mikelle

Every transaction/information seeking experience I've had with them has been great.

I've gotten things by mail and in person and I'll be going to them again.

Everything is friendly, fast, customer oriented and informative. I'm saving my pennies up for a nice snake rack and they are number one to go to for when I get what I need.

I've never heard a bad word either for what it counts.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #9
Jenna09
Jeff and Robin are great people to deal with.

I have also ordered from them and everything went really smooth and quick. I plan on doing business with them again in the near future.

Jenna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!