Good Guy kristi housman(kristi23,ghoulishgecko) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
pigslayer
kristi housman(kristi23,ghoulishgecko)

just did a trade with kristi,everything went really smooth,high quality geckos,i'd have to give her an a++++ on the whole trade,

Old 07-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Kristi23
Thank you!

Old 08-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
ReptileJay
I just felt that I'd post a quick feedback on a transaction I just had with Kristi...

So, a while back, I posted an ad in search of a few female leopard geckos to add to my breeding group... Kristi contacted me letting me know that she had a handful of geckos available that she was looking to move.

I looked over pictures I was sent, discussed feeding habits, etc... and decided on a group of 5, and we came to an agreement on price and shipping arrangements.

A few days after payment was sent, they were shipped out via Fedex and arrived the next morning with no problems whatsoever. I opened up the box to find all 5 geckos looking much better than they did in the pictures. All were incredibly healthy and beautiful. This transaction was completed about a week and a half ago now, and there has not been a single problem with ANY of the geckos (besides the fact that I think the male is EXTREMELY smart, and keeps figuring out how to open his cage...)

I just wanted to point out that I would not hesitate one bit to do business with Kristi again in the future. This was the smoothest transaction I have ever had regarding leopard geckos, and by far the best leopard geckos I've received to date.

Thank you so much Kristi!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
Kristi23
Thank you Jason. Your nice post just made my day. Thank you for being so easy to work with.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Keys & Kritterz
I just purchased a female TUG snow from Kristi and all I can say is WOW. Like said before pictures do no justice to her geckos. Amazing person to deal with, and I couldn't be happier. Agnes is a very sweet girl. Thanks again Kristi!
Kyle Grubb

Old 11-26-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
Kristi23
Thank you Kyle! I'm so glad you like her.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
herpcharmer
Just purchased a healthy female pastel from Kristi and wanted to share that everything went perfect! Could not be more pleased with Kristi's communication or the snake purchased. Thank you Kristi! We wish you well.

-Rodney Pray
Clown Royal Pythons & Boas

Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
Kristi23
Thank you for your post!

Old 09-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
suncharmers
Kristi and her GORGEOUS geckos RULE ! I have a few from Kristi and they are awesome. She works hard and her geckos reflect it. And ya can't find anyone as nice, :0)

Eve/www.suncharmers.com

Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
Kristi23
Thanks Eve! You are too sweet!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!