Greg West-Cornelsworld-Goes the extra mile. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-25-2006, 01:12 AM   #1
rockyballboa
Greg West-Cornelsworld-Goes the extra mile.

Well folks i know theirs already a few posts already on Greg but i figured id start i new one regarding my recent purchase from Greg.
First off as always contacting Greg in the beginning for prices and placing the order was a breeze.Emails answered right away,etc.Cages made fairly quick.
Well heres where i feel Greg went the extra mile.A few days back Greg emails and says he has sent the cages with red arrow.Cool.Then a day or two later Greg calls me at home telling me that at the last moment Red Arrow had refused to take the cages.They changed the weight limit.He then tells me hes sending them with a different company the next day.I know for a fact that this company charges a hell of alot more for delivery than red arrow.Greg goes the extra mile and covers the extra costs.WOW.He sends me emails and PMs checking with me the next few days to apologize for the delays(not his fault,red arrows) and to check and see if the cages had arrived.Its busy for delivery companies shipping anything to ft.mac so its takes another day.Greg PMS me again today to check on things and again apologizes for the delays(Not his fault).He then goes out of his way and calls the company to check on the cages.They are in town now.He Pm's me right away and lets me know this.
So i get my cages today.Well pakaged,etc.Great freakin cage once again.
Once again Greg had went the extra mile.Made great cages and has showed great care for his customers.
If you need quality cages and great service contact Greg West at
www.cornelsworld.com.
Thanks alot for everything Greg.
Todd Peddle

Old 11-22-2006, 03:40 AM   #2
GONE SNAKEE!
Haven't dealt with Greg lots, but I know him very well. A1 all the way, Mark

Old 11-22-2006, 04:10 PM   #3
Invictus
If it weren't for the fact that I build my own cages, I'd deal with Greg exclusively. However, all my glass and heat tape comes from him, and on that front, he's been absolutely the best to do business with.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #4
JimD
Great quality in his cages and an all around great guy.
Would buy from him in a heart beat.
Jim.
J&J Reptiles.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
rockyballboa
Thanks again Greg for building those great display's for the Red Deer show.I loved how they turned out and once again much better then i expected.Also really appreciate the fact that you delivered the display's right inside the show aswell.
Todd Peddle

Old 08-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
Greg West
No problem Todd. Glad you liked them. Also glad I got them done in time. Was cutting it close. Life with a kid sure taxes on my cage building time now.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #7
Endeavling
Thumbs up

I recently completed a transition with Greg. I bought some wired heat tape and it works great-- I like it a LOT better than heat lamps. Greg was very helpful too and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

-Stephanie Matwyko

Old 09-10-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
Greg West
Thanks Stephanie. Glad it is working well for you

Old 10-19-2007, 08:00 AM   #9
Dr_Gonz0
Going the extra mile is putting it lightly. He got up at 5 am this morning to do a rush order i put in last night so he could get it to Jim D this morning before he leaves to come up to Edmonton. Thanks for saving my butt Greg ... you're one of the good ones!

Robin

Old 10-20-2007, 12:51 AM   #10
rockyballboa
Quote:
Going the extra mile is putting it lightly
Well i didnt want his head to swell up to much you know.Hahahahahaha if this keeps up he well not sell cages to use regular people anymore.Soon he well be known as the "cage builder for the stars" or something cracy like that.
All in good fun everyone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!