Greg West-Cornelsworld-Goes the extra mile. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #21
rockyballboa
Once again Greg comes through for me again.
Ordered a Plastic rack last week and have it here and setup already. Its a great product and compares to the Boaphile racks i already have.
Great service and great product as usual.
Thanks Greg.
Todd Peddle

Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #22
ACMEexp
I recently purchased some racks and a thermostat off of Greg. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. He responded to my queries and shipped out the order in a timely manner, and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the product.
Thanks again Greg.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #23
Endeavling
I've already given Greg the thumbs up on a previous transaction, but I purchased one of his CB70 racks for my ball pythons and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it. The rack was extremely easy to set up, all it needed was to be plugged in and it was ready to go! I was originally thinking of building my own but I'm glad I bought this; I can tell it was built by someone who knows how to make a solid enclosure that is meant to last. Greg certainly knows his stuff.

Great seller with great customer service, I definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking to purchase an enclosure. Thanks Greg!

Old 09-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #24
Token
Purchased a Rack and Some hides from Greg Recently and Lets Just say by far his customer service was Awesome the Communication was Great. All in all very awesome Guy to Deal with and will be Purchasing More in the Future.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #25
HurtinAlbertan
+1
I purchased my Heat Tape and Herpstat from Greg @ Cornel's World in August. He was really friendly and spared some time for chit chat, but more importantly he sold me quality product at a really competitive price. I was happy to purchase from Greg and will be happy to do so again. Thanks Greg!

Mike Lynds

Old 12-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #26
aureptiles
I recently purchased a PVC cage from Greg when he came to BC. Couldn't be happier about the service. During pick up at the show, he found something wrong with the screws on my cage and offered to swap it for another one he had handy. Also, he went the extra mile and took the 4x2 cage to my car as well.

I would definitely recommend doing business with him.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #27
hobolyra
I bought some cut glass and aluminum sliders for caging from him, and everything was cut to perfect size and exactly what I was after. He even gave me some fitting clips so the glass was mounted smoother. Good experience!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
neke
Just purchased a Herpstat from Greg over phone/internet as he wasn't at the latest Edmonton show. Very prompt replies to e-mail, and delivery was super fast. Very happy overall! Thanks to the Fauna forums and the rest of the reptile community for steering me this way for my purchase

Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #29
bobbafett
Greg is really awesome!
He got my PVC cage done real quick even though he was busy with shows and whatnot! Love the customer service he gives! Can't wait til I have my money to buy an incubator from him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!