about siklback and their husbandry - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 02:57 PM   #261
walker75
If not retiring from breeding, because i just don't see you doing that... you should Test ALL of your dragons POST those results, and STOP producing those infected animals that includes this years babies. You and all others LIKE you... should be working toward the BETTERMENT of the species as a whole

Your right she would never retire from breedring dragons, Yes I think she should have already tested, for herself anyway and maybe she has just doesn't want the information out.

It is now time for Vicki to be a leader and do the right thing remember in her sarcastic way she said it is not about money right? So test them all and give the results here on fauna and also to Denise and Jamie it would go along way. I also believe others would follow behind her if she truly is a women of her word and speaks truth and wants truth known.. Let her bring this information forward asap.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #262
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons
Okay, so please put this on a kindergarten level for me....did Denise's results get verified by someone of unbiased view (such as Dennis or Kelli) or not?

I really don't think this is picking on Denise...I think people just want facts and proof. If you are going to put yourself out there on a public forum and make a strong stand, then you have to have the balls to back up what you claim, imho. If it were me, I would have a hard-copy posted on my website where everyone could see the results and form their own opinion (sorry if this has already been done).

Jamie
You obviously missed something Jamie. I sent my results to someone back in April to hang onto, and I have already contacted him to find out if he would be willing to post what he has seen with his own eyes here.
Second, I have always maintained my own website, but I have only a basic knowledge to work with. I would love to have an automatic form on my website that would email the test results and verification information built into it, but didn't know how to make it work. Turns out, I didn't have to know because someone else just stepped forward to do it for me.
And lastly, as of this morning, we are also going to pursue this as a legal matter and will be acting on the advice of our attorney.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #263
Valley Dragons
Test results are great - but they are meaningless unless we know the health status of each animal that tests positive. For example, if Vicky were to test and posts the results of her breeding colony - and her colony happens to be healthy, thriving adenovirus-positive dragons - then I think that this says one of two things. One - adenovirus is not a killer, or two - there are various strains, and the one that happens to be carried by Dachiu's stock is not one of the bad one. Now if Vicky has animals that die on a regular basis, that also happen to test positive for adenovirus, then we can start to consider that this virus is a potential problem.

Jamie

Old 07-10-2007, 03:30 PM   #264
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisebme
You obviously missed something Jamie. I sent my results to someone back in April to hang onto, and I have already contacted him to find out if he would be willing to post what he has seen with his own eyes here.
Second, I have always maintained my own website, but I have only a basic knowledge to work with. I would love to have an automatic form on my website that would email the test results and verification information built into it, but didn't know how to make it work. Turns out, I didn't have to know because someone else just stepped forward to do it for me.
And lastly, as of this morning, we are also going to pursue this as a legal matter and will be acting on the advice of our attorney.
Good for you. I hope that others here that have had to endure harsh slander and possible damage to their business will pursue legal action as well.

Jamie

Old 07-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #265
Tere Salazar
Quote:
or two - the one that happens to be carried by Dachiu's stock is not one of the bad one.

Jamie
My freezer and I can assure you this is NOT the case.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #266
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisebme
Do you have a scanner on your computer? You could always just scan the results, save to a file, and simply publish it to your website. No need for fancy forms and automatic emails.

Jamie

Old 07-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #267
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
My freezer and I can assure you this is NOT the case.
Okay, I miss things here and there, so be patient with me. So ALL of your stock came from Dachiu? Because if ALL of your dragons were not from Dachiu, and if they came into contact or indirect contact with ANY dragons from ANY other source, the you CANNOT assume that your dragons were infected with a virulent from of adenovirus from Dachiu.

Jamie

Old 07-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #268
whiskersmom
Quote:
Do you have a scanner on your computer? You could always just scan the results, save to a file, and simply publish it to your website. No need for fancy forms and automatic emails.

Jamie
It blows my mind that this is coming from someone who has never published her results.....oh wait, have you even tested your bearded dragons yet, Valley Dragons?

Old 07-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #269
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
It blows my mind that this is coming from someone who has never published her results.....oh wait, have you even tested your bearded dragons yet, Valley Dragons?
If YOU kept up with the posts, you would have seen that I am in the process, and I plan to post the entire hard-copy on my website for everyone to see.

Jamie

Old 07-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #270
walker75
two - there are various strains, and the one that happens to be carried by Dachiu's stock is not one of the bad one. Now if Vicky has animals that die on a regular basis, that also happen to test positive for adenovirus, then we can start to consider that this virus is a potential problem.
~~~~~~
I believe that there are various strains of this virus, maybe she does maybe she does not have the deadly virus. Thing is she and other breeders have known about this and the different strains for years and still hid this from the community and they also still sold the positive dragons. No information has ever been given about this virus to the reptile community only a select few breeder knew and they kept this amongst themselves. That is why Denise has been harassed..

Thing is it may be to late for Vicky to help as she has consistently lied and blew smoke screens that her word is useless....

Really what will happen to this silkback now and who will she give it to to breed as she said she would not BUT she did not say someone else would not take her place.

Oh and Jamie adenovirus is a problem not a potential one it is here and can be problematic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread