about siklback and their husbandry - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #371
puppytoes72
i understand why she didnt post them herself before.someone can easily change them around.we saw that with chasity/cathy but a trusted person was a great idea.she did say that she contacted this person but maybe he/she is hard to get a hold of.i was just looking for an update.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #372
puppytoes72
the silence and wondering was driving me bonkers

Old 07-23-2007, 01:43 AM   #373
walker75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons
I too would like to hear more about Denise's results. It seems that it should be relatively simple to have them verified by an impartial party. I'm surprised that Denise has not yet stepped up to Vicky's challenge. If it were me, I'd have the freakin' test results posted everywhere possible so that the truth could be seen by all!

Jamie

I would like to see results from Valley Dragon 's posted also so everyone can see and Draggon Tails and many other breeders that have been wanting to see results. As your dragons are in question just as much as Denise's.

Old 07-23-2007, 01:52 AM   #374
whiskersmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker75
I would like to see results from Valley Dragon 's posted also so everyone can see and Draggon Tails and many other breeders that have been wanting to see results. As your dragons are in question just as much as Denise's.
I agree, while we are waiting on Denise, it seems to me that these breeders should be working on getting their testings done and posting their results.
I'm not a breeder and I posted my results on BD.org and I plan on retesting in August, those results will be posted also.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:36 AM   #375
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker75
I think there is such a buzz about Denise's results because she says that her dragons are negative (at least that is what I understand, I might have her confused with someone else, it's still early for me, lol). I don't think the rest of us are claiming to have negative dragons.

Jamie

Old 07-23-2007, 09:49 AM   #376
puppytoes72
Quote:
I think there is such a buzz about Denise's results because she says that her dragons are negative (at least that is what I understand, I might have her confused with someone else, it's still early for me, lol). I don't think the rest of us are claiming to have negative dragons.

Jamie
yes,that would be denise.she is not trying to gaurentee that her beardies are absolutely,positively negative for adeno but they have tested negative more than once.you should check out her site.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:05 AM   #377
walker75
Quote:

Jamie

I believe it is more than a BUZZ it is an out right ATTACK and given what she had been put through before I hope she takes her time. She has given alot of information on how to prove what she has said to be on her tests.

Now that you say you are not claiming to have negatives would and could I take that as You have Adeno Positive Dragons and have been selling them as healthy non positive dragons. Or is it a do not tell policy on the status of your colony and of course many other breeders.

There are negative colonies and this is just a way to say that all dragons have Adeno so that You and others can continue to sell the non publicized Adeno Positives Dragons in the many many Adeno Positive Colonies out there.

Admitting to Adeno Positive Dragons in colonies selling them as Positives while educating the owners and the public should be the course of action to help the Dragon community and the dragons themselves.

Or just stop breeding dragons it is simple

Old 07-23-2007, 10:15 AM   #378
walker75
puppytoes

Denise has said her dragons have tested negative at this time. A whole lot of information on the status of her colony has been posted more than any other breeder in the community.

So why are the other breeders not saying how there colony has tested? At this time? Is it because they are positive and know it?

Why not say hey my dragons have tested positive for Adeno Virus and at this time, they appear to be healthy? I would like to stay in touch with each of my known positive dragons owners as to the health and life of said dragon.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:28 AM   #379
puppytoes72
ty karen and i agree with everything you said in your post too except i do not hope denise takes her time on having the entrusted person post the results of the tests she had done.vickie has promised to apologize to denise AND to stop this silkback breeding project if she would just post the test results (pg. 47).it seems like a very easy thing to do to end this fight and make vickie eat her words and i am getting very anxious for that day to happen

Old 07-23-2007, 10:39 AM   #380
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

It takes time to gather documents, etc, especially if they are at a vet's or a lab's office. Give her some time.
It seems kind of ridiculous to be giving Denise such a hard time when she has been nothing but honest right from the beginning which is alot more than I can say for a bunch of the other breeders who aren't even making any type of effort.
Please correct me if I am wrong...if you other breeders are making an effort please do speak up! Silence is the worse thing. If you say nothing, then as consumers all we can do is be uniformed & figure that you have something to hide.

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread