about siklback and their husbandry - Page 44 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #431
Valley Dragons
I had questioned whether or not Bert selected for color. I was told that he did not. Then Sherri made her post concerning the bright colors of the dragon pictured on his website. I thought she was suggesting that he bred for color. So I told her what I had been told - that he no longer breeds for color, that his website has not been updated, and that picture is probably old. So I was confused when she made her last post...

Jamie

Old 07-23-2007, 02:19 PM   #432
Valley Dragons
Perhaps I misunderstood the point that she was trying to make when she was discussing the bright color of the dragon.

Jamie

Old 07-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #433
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons
Perhaps I misunderstood the point that she was trying to make when she was discussing the bright color of the dragon.

Jamie

i think she was saying it because they are so bright in the sun naturally, that they must be even brighter if kept inside?

Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #434
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
i think she was saying it because they are so bright in the sun naturally, that they must be even brighter if kept inside?
You're probably right. I initially took it as a negative comment. I thought she was questioning if he really bred normals or not. Sorry, my mistake!

Jamie

Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #435
puppytoes72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Dragons

Jamie
yes,she was just asking a theoretical question regarding how beautiful it looked outside,so it would look even brighter inside

Old 07-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #436
puppytoes72
oops,we posted at the same time

Old 07-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #437
shrap
With Bert color is a bonus. It is not a priority and never takes precedence over breeding hardy healthy animals.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #438
walker75

That is what I thought she meant

Old 07-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #439
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

The normal morphs if they are centrals' origin, or barbatas, they tend to be darker in color. They can literally turn black when outside, I mean, black as coal. They lighten up when they go inside, but are still greyish in color.

Tracie

Old 07-23-2007, 02:38 PM   #440
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
Hello,

The normal morphs if they are centrals' origin, or barbatas, they tend to be darker in color. They can literally turn black when outside, I mean, black as coal. They lighten up when they go inside, but are still greyish in color.

Tracie
That is how my Sydney is. He is coal black when we take him outside, but gray when he is inside.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread