SOLD!! Entire Breeding Program of True Striped House Snakes, Boaedon lineatus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 12-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
cguarino30
Entire Breeding Program of True Striped House Snakes, Boaedon lineatus

After a tremendous amount of deliberation, I've decided that I have to let go of much of my hobby, including one of my favorite and most lucrative projects. This sale is for 1.3 extremely LTC adult lineatus, including 2 proven females, and a proven male. Each female will produce 6 clutches of about 5 eggs per year, meaning these adults will produce 90 babies each year, in small and manageable clutch sizes. I sell babies for $150 each and never have enough to satisfy the demand. I also have 2 subadults believed to be a pair that are well established and should be able to breed within a year, and several unsexed babies, many of whom are not yet eating readily on f/t, but should be able to soon. I'm selling the entire project for $1500 shipped, and am not willing to break them up. I spent a lot of time and effort building this program, and it is very important to me that it goes to someone who will maintain the program and help to establish this amazing snake in the hobby. I really don't want to let go of them all, but I just don't have the time and energy right now to give this program what it deserves.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2016, 08:09 AM   #2
Nancy Mindlin
nothing kept back or left? Would love to be in touch with buyer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!