my 1st snake!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #1
mastarofsnakezz
my 1st snake!!!!

hay guys (an girls, loll)i just got a new snake @ the petshiop an the guy workin there says its a "retic ptyhon". omg its the COOLEST snake ive ever sean i jus had 2 by it. i was jus wonderin if a 10 galon tank is big enuff for retics. he told me that it wont git any biger (its like 6 feet long!!!! its a huge snake!!!!) and that 10 galon tank is plenty big enuff. my cousin has lots of snakes an he told me that teh petstore guy lie to me???? ya rite my cousin dosent work at a petshop wat dose he no but i just want 2 make sure???!! anuther queston. the guy at at store say that i need a heatrock to kepe teh snake warm. but my gay cousin says he lies again!!!! lol! my cousin is a idiot he dose not work at a pteshop!!! neways just wanna make sure who is rite (i think its the guy at tye shop my cousinn is gay!!!)

Old 10-07-2006, 09:46 PM   #2
hhmoore
Since retics have been illegal in NYC for as long as I have been dealing with snakes on a serious level, and have been illegal throughout the state of NY for almost 2 years, I am inclined to pass this post off as a bad joke...but just to be sure - the guy at the petshop lied to you.

Old 10-07-2006, 09:51 PM   #3
mastarofsnakezz
i bot the snake in jersey lololol

Old 10-07-2006, 10:09 PM   #4
hhmoore
doesn't change the fact that the petshop lied to you.

Old 10-07-2006, 10:11 PM   #5
mastarofsnakezz
WUT??? do u work at a petshop\??!?! dindt think so.....

Old 10-07-2006, 10:29 PM   #6
Wilomn
Sniff....sniff....yup, thought so.

Someone left the outhouse door open again and another troll has wandered in.

WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AGAIN???

Old 10-07-2006, 10:37 PM   #7
hhmoore
I used to be part owner of a pet shop, not that that has anything to do with reptile knowledge. You should probably stop trying to think for awhile - you might hurt yourself again.

btw - check your private messages

Old 10-08-2006, 01:17 AM   #8
Bella17
Snakezz mastar... A 10 gallon tank will not be big enough. a 6 footer is pretty big.. but wait until it gets around 12-15 feet or so. Heat rocks are a bad idea, the snake may get burnt.(UTH would be a better idea... if you dont know what that is.. do some research) Also, buying a snake without any idea as to what it may need/ requires, and any basic information on it... is a very bad idea. Poor judgment. Id suggest you took it back since you can't properly care for it right now. Once you get the right supplies and information you'll need to know. Then look into buying maybe a more decent sized snake.
Oh.. and do not come on to a web site completely dedicated to reptiles, and the well being of them, full of people who are far more knowledgeable than you on these subjects, and tell them they dont know what they are talking about. The people on this site are moer then willing to help someone who needs help.. but not someone with an attitude like yours.

Michelle

Old 10-08-2006, 01:22 AM   #9
Mike Greathouse
Michelle,
Just put this idiot on ignore.
He joined Fauna today and every post he has made is antagonistic.

Obvious troll!

Old 10-08-2006, 02:17 AM   #10
hhmoore
I agree. Your efforts are lost on this one, Michelle.
(for the record - while a 6ft retic might stuff himself into a 10gal tank, one would be pretty hard pressed to put him there)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!