SOLD!! 2010 1.0 LesserBee $1,250 shipped-Payment plan available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
MAballs.net
2010 1.0 LesserBee $1,250 shipped-Payment plan available

This is the male that I was planning on holding back since he was the lightest in color of the clutch but I have now decided to sell him because of other purchases that we have made where he will no longer be needed in our breeding rotation.
He eats f/t rat pups like a champ keep feeding him like this and i'm confident that you can get him to breed for you this upcoming season!!!
*Update 9/9/10: Now weighs 246 grams and growing fast

**SOLD

$1,250 shipped

PM's will take me a bit longer to reply to so if you need a response right away please email me at raphymartinez@maballs.net or you can text or call me at 978-235-0801

I look forward to doing business with you soon.

NEW PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE
Payment plan requires $250 up front and the balance of $1,000 is due within 6 weeks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
ymeagle
Wow he looks great.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
MAballs.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymeagle View Post
Wow he looks great.
Thank you. That's why i was going to hold him back, he will be a great addition to any collection.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
passions-pythons
Is that a lesser-spider or a lesser bee? Because a lesser bee would be a spider pastel lesser, correct?

Old 08-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
MAballs.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by passions-pythons View Post
Is that a lesser-spider or a lesser bee? Because a lesser bee would be a spider pastel lesser, correct?
LesserBee= Lesser x Spider

QueenBee= Lesser x Spider x Pastel
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAballs.net View Post
LesserBee= Lesser x Spider

QueenBee= Lesser x Spider x Pastel
Oh gotcha.. My mistake.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
Sssnakemom31
I don't suppose ...

you need a kidney?!?!!?

He is absolutely gorgeous!!! I WISH!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
GREGORY J HALL
Trades????

Old 08-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #9
MAballs.net
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton View Post
Trades????
email me what you got.

raphymartinez@maballs.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
NNJExotics
Having purchased a snake from Raphael(MaBalls.net) last month, i just want to say that i have had nothing but a great experience. It sucks when someone tries so hard to enjoy their hobby and gets negativity sent their way. I inquired about a lesser male he posted last month. I e-mailed him asking for more pictures because i was very selective on the kind of lesser i wanted and wanted to see more pictures of them. He had 3 available and took the time to photo each one and send them my way. On top of that, he showed me a youtube video that was focused on the 3 lessers, so i could have a better look at them.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIYajkeY8U). Raphael was there for every moment, making sure i was indeed happy with the snake i selected, which made me confident about my purchase. I picked up my lesser from Raphael at the White Plains show and the lesser was beyond what my expectations were even after seeing pictures of it. He was the cleanest(pattern) lesser and exactly what i wanted. Even after the sale, Raphael has kept up great with communication and followed-up through text. He also makes himself readily available when you have a question or general advice. I consider Raphael not only a great hobby breeder but now also a great friend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ballpython, bee, lesser, lesserbee