For Sale 0.1 LesserBee - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
brodie691
0.1 LesserBee

This female is an 08' animal produced and purchased both directly from Dr. Tom Harbin.
She is currently 534 grams. Can you imagine the potential that this girl possesses? She is a LesserXSpider. Think about crossing her to a Lemon Blast, or Clown to produce some lessers het clown and spiders het clown, or what about getting lessers and spiders het pied? You could always take the male Pied I have in my other ads to make some CRAZY morphs on down the line.
What about just a bumblebee bred to her? Mojave?
The morph combinations with this girl are literally limitless!
I am asking $3,000 for her shipped OBO. I haven't seen another one offered, much less a female this big.
Shipping is done via fedex priority overnight. I accept paypal and money orders, cashiers checks, cold hard cash, etc...
I have MANY references available upon request. Also, if you wish to contact me directly please feel free to e:mail me at brodie691@yahoo.com or call me at 931-292-3261. Will consider partial trades, but money talks!

Thanks for taking interest,

Matthew Watkins
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
kwh74
Trades

Old 08-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
brodie691
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh74 View Post
Trades
I won't trade all out on her, but will do partial trade for other ball morphs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #4
brodie691
Bump $2500. Want partial cash/trade.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread