For Sale legally documented, CB Abronia graminea - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
jaswa
legally documented, CB Abronia graminea

I just imported a small group of CB Abronia graminea from our captive breeding operation in Mexico and have available, 9 animals. They have been reared with care since May/June of 2009 and kept in screen enclosures, mostly outdoors at our Veracruz facility.

These are yearlings and are sexable, and will go out with a copy of all legal documentation, including both Mexican paperwork, and USFW form 3-177 to whomever purchases them.

Price is $1,000 per lizard. I cannot sell single females, only pairs or single males. Please contact me directly via email if interested or by phone. Pics of some of the greener animals below. Females are generally less brilliant but still green, sometimes with banding.

email: projectabronia@bellsouth.net

tel: 615 424-6050

We have some very exciting things going on with our Abronia conservation efforts in Mexico this year and all proceeds will be sent directly back down to fund this activity.

best,

Jason Wagner
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
Abby
Really cool little guys!

Old 06-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Jason,
We at Big Time Reptiles, are ecstatic to see the FRUITS of YOUR LABOR, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Later,
Lynn

Old 06-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
jlassiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Jason,
We at Big Time Reptiles, are ecstatic to see the FRUITS of YOUR LABOR, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Later,
Lynn
I agree.....
Keep up the great work Jason....
We all hope to see these become more available as well as the other Abronia ssps.........

Old 06-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
jaswa
thanks Lynn and John,

If I didn't have a job and a family to support I'd be living down in Mexico like a hermit in the cloud forests. There is still so much to be done down there with the Abronia and several other species of lizards that are endemic to these high elevation habitats.

appreciate the support,

jason
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #6
jaswa
only 5 Abronia graminea left

have commitments on most of the lizards from this group. Only 5 left available. thx,

Jason Wagner

615 424-6050
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!