Robert Bruce - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2005, 02:11 AM   #1
thesnakeman
Robert Bruce

Has anyone else had a less than satisfactory business encounter with Robert Bruce? If so, please e-mail me at thesnakeman@centurytel.net Thanks,
T.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:24 AM   #2
molurusbreedingcente
Robert Bruce - Terrible to deal with.

Yes, we have been trying to contact Robert for days and he neither responds to email or phone calls. His message center is full! We sent the cash to him, waited a month for him to get around to sending the breeder statement he could have faxed us 3 weeks earlier. And now we have the permit to get our animals, he does not feal like talking on the phone!

Good luck Robert the countdown to 10 days has begun, we file with the FBI Internet Fraud Department and the Fish and Wildlife office to stop him from making anymore Interstate sales. He will have to be restricted to California sales only, they can afford to deal with him since he is close.

Thanks
dd :

Old 02-28-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
molurusbreedingcente
contact us Thelma Lou, pradilis, Faunexotic

It seems we share common issues with Robert. Either in the middle of a transaction or at the finish trying to communitcate with him.

Old 02-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #4
molurusbreedingcente
Contacted Robert

I was able to reach Robert today I am happy to say and we should get our pair shipped this Sunday via Delta Dash! I will report on the outcome after we have seen the animals and everything is settled in.

Glad there is a board like this to get feedback and ideas from.

Thanks
Bill Lamoreaux undefined

Old 02-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
Junkyard
Awesome, that was a lot accomplished in one day.

Old 03-11-2006, 01:09 PM   #6
thesnakeman
Red face Hmmm,

Bill,
Talk about doing a U-turn,...sheesh!

I am glad it all worked out though! Just let everyone know,...when they deal with Robert Bruce, PATEINCE IS KEY!!!

Good luck with those red headed beauties. Stay in touch over on the fauna indigo forum.
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!